Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Snow! What Snow?

2»

Replies

• Options
    We have a good covering- and looks set to continue tonight- yay!
  • Options
    We have snow in Winchester too!
  • Options
    lol my oh has just gone up to daisy has she as awloken yet again . i cve just heard him say over the monitor look up the road !! ive just looked and there is thick white blanket!! he is now hoping he wont have to go work tomoro!
  • Options
    fiandrup - where s your highchair from?? it looks funky!
  • Options
    Aww thank you, it is from argos. It goes up and down and reclines too. i know it is a bit fancy but my brother gave hayden a voucher for xmas so we put it towards it and it was in the sale.

hayden loves sitting in it when i have to get things done in the kitchen, and although he isn't abale to sit up unaided yet he is quite comfy lying back in it. it is a mamas and papas.
    love fi and hayden
  • Options
    forget what i said earlier WE NOW HAVE SNOW IN LONDON!image sending sticky snow dust way up north to u fiandrup x
  • Options
    we have a sprinke in sheffield! i will send it to everyone that wants it! coz im soooo gonna fall on my arse tomorrow!
    xx
  • Options
    We have had snow on and off all day in Wednesbury, West Midlands. Theres still a light dusting on the ground now.
  • Options
    still no snow in belfast image, lots of snow dust my way too please!
  • Options
    WooHoo!!!! My car is all white, and it should be blue!!! IT IS SNOWINGGGGGGG! Not quite enough yet for a even a snow baby but it is still faling so there is still a chance!
    thank you for the sticky snow dust, love a very happy and tired fiona (hayden was up at 2 5 and 7 last night)
  • Options
    We're in Surrey and we have snow!!!! And all train stations are closed too!!
  • Options
    ok we have more than enough snow in London now, school is closed, no buses running and i was supposed to be getting my hair cut today for the first time in about 6 months!! oh, and supposed to be going to work image
  • Options
    liam is gutted coz school is open, weather just said to expect another 10cm or more during the day, the bloody post van couldnt get up the hill (with i think a birthday pressie for my neighbours lil boy) ggrrrr, and i have to leave the house to buy birthday card and essentials for hibernating,lol
  • Options
    Should be the view from me kitchen! Wahoooo for snow (only 'coz I don't have to go anywhere today!) Hope everyone's safe and warm xx
    http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp267/Bekkie08_photos/P2020042.jpg

• Options
    i have to go out too Kirst image
    have to top up my gas and electric as i'm running low and don't fancy having no heating in this weather!!
    might go soon as it's meant to get heavy again this afternoon
    Mum to 1, that pic is lovely, you going out to play?? Gonna have to get my camera out now
  • Options
    Hey MumOf2,
    Lo's just waking up and I've got his waterproof out all ready. Mind you I know he'll only try and eat it!
    Think we should all post pictures I love snowy views looks all quite and peacful! Hope you get out to top safely babe. x
  • Options
    we've got loads, i cant get my car down the hill & cause i live in the middle of nowhere we have no gritters i'd happily give you some of the snow here xxx
  • Options
    we got it last night some time between midnight and 4 am