Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nappy Changing Nightmare!

2»

Replies

• Options
    Tyler has started to do the same, whenever the nappy is off he's rolled on his side then his belly. Very difficult to put a nappy on when he's on his side. I tried my blackberry, but when I got it off him it said 'are you sure you want to make an emergency call' needless to say he's not having that again !!!!!
  • Options
    Hannahs_mummy my phone shop displays dummy handsets and we have a huge case of them in the back, maybe your nearest one could give you one? They honestly just gather dust so they have no use image x
  • Options
    KMRose.... GENIUS!!!!!! Those Huggies nappies are an absolute Godsend! The only problem now is that I have a stack of pampers Active-fit that I need to use up so that I can become a little walkers convert! xxx
  • Options
    i bought those little walker nappies in Asda yesterday by mistake! I've been using them today and they are really quick to put on and no leaks so far. image
  • Options
    I need some little walkers!!!!! The last 2 nights Dylan has insisted of getting ready for bed stood up :lol: the rest of the day nappy change is like wrestling with an octopus, rolling and kicking and scrunching himself up! And I thought changing a nappy was hard when he was a tiny newborn and i'd never done it before image

One question about little walkers are the sizings the same?

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Em,

I think the little walkers nappies start at a size 4, they seem quite 'roomy' on Ollie but that may be because he is such a skinny minnie!! (he's 9 months and 19lbs) However, he's been wearing them for the past few days and we've had no leaks or oozes (lovely!)

Good Luck... I have just changed the first nappy of the morning and yep, an octopus just about describes it!! xxx
  • Options
    ooh just got an e-mail from Sainsburys and they are having their baby event thingy and they have the Pampers versions of these nappies (didn't realise Pampers did them too) and they're called 'Easy Up' nappies.

They have 2 packs of 46 for 12 squid, not too bad really (for the sake of an easy bum changing life!)
  • Options
    Hannah is being good for the time being, I do worry for my phone when she is waving it around her pooey bum. Might get her her own Blackberry image Cate

And worry you should!!! I gave Toby my purse to play with during a bad nappy change and he was like "NO Mummy I don't want THIS" (I want to roll over and crawl away...) so what did he do? Throw the purse between his legs and where did it land? On his POO-Y BOTTOM! It was one of "those" poo's - it was everywhere. I had to run it under the tap (ruining the purse!) and then quickly pulled out my money and cards etc...

The only upside was I got a new purse! LOL

xxx
  • Options
    Oh man - glad I'm not the only one struggling with this - as soon as I put ds down on his back he flips over and to keep him on his back I have to physically restrain him !!! I'm so worried I'm going to hurt him - and he screams and screams !!!!