Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I love my OH because...

2»

Replies

• Options
    I love my oh because he is perfect and gave me my perfect little girl!!!!

He would do anything for me and is always there for me, he makes me smile every day and of course hes gorgeous so that helps!
  • Options
    Awww MrsT, he sounds so lovely! That is so sweet and caring. xxx

He is lovely and he's great with Faye but he had to have a stern talking to on Friday - treating his leave like a holiday, thinking the 6 days I'd spent in hospital were discounted once home and that no-one was more tired than he was... Didn't seem to realise I am very sore, tired, not well because of the blood loss and geniunely need looking after. His dad came to visit, he picked him up from his brothers Friday morning and disapeared for 3 hrs, when they came back I asked him where they'd been and they had gone for coffee and cake, leaving me at home with Faye!!! I sat in the bath and just cried my eyes out.... Funnily enough since then there has been improvement!
  • Options

I love my hubby because we have been through so much together and are still going strong. Also he's my best friend and i can tell him anything (sappy i know, hangs head in shame lol)

Alex & Evie xxx
  • Options
    I love my husband because he makes me laugh and tells me all the time how much I mean to him. Most of all I love him for the gorgeous daughter that he has given me. He is so good to her and loves her to bits. He would do anything for the both of us as long as he knows we are happy.
  • Options
    He gave me a home, my children and love x
  • Options
    Hollys mummy- My hubby wants to leave the forces for us too, I have had to talk him into staying in as he gets his pension in 2 years. It is so hard though he is away at the moment and he got a bit soppy yesterday when he had to leave us. He is an amazing hubby who makes me feel so special, he always tells me I look gorgeous (yeah right) and is saying how much of a good mummy I am (when I am crying saying I am not) He is a fab hands on daddy and I love him to bits xxxx
  • Options
    I love my hubby because he makes my smile when i want to cry and he always sees the best in me even when im being a cow and he gives me the much needed hug when im down.
    The best reason for loving him is that he always has a hot water bottle filled for me in bed after i come home from night duty! LOL xxx
  • Options
    I love my hubby because he makes my smile when i want to cry and he always sees the best in me even when im being a cow and he gives me the much needed hug when im down.
    The best reason for loving him is that he always has a hot water bottle filled for me in bed after i come home from night duty! LOL xxx
  • Options
    I love my hubby because he just went to the shop to buy something for diner as I haven't done the weekly shopping...bad mummy!!!

Bit jealous of al your lovely stories about your men - wish i could add some heartwarming tale of sweet thoughtful actions but i can't! My hubby does nothing round the house, never says i look nice or anything, refused to give me massages when pregnant...but it does melt my heart to see him with Braedon xxx
  • Options
    He infuriates me, he provokes me, he riles me, he exasperates me, he just makes me so fecking angry at times :evil:
    He's stubborn, ignorante, smug, full of himself, opiniated and self centered!

Haha.. This is so true of my OH too lol. But i love him because...

He tells me he loves me and that i'm beautiful everyday

He doesn't get mad that i go through phases of needing to know where he is and if he's okay AND answers the phone saying "Hey beautiful" even on the 20th call image

He gets Harry in the morning AND gets his milky so i can pretend to be grumpy and snooze some more

He looks over my shoulder while i'm typing this giggling because he knows all of the quote is true image

Even if he's grumpy and i'm doing my best to cheer him up, he'll pull his "pretend grumpy" face and cuddle me

He's not complained half as much as i have about the fact that everyone i know can get help to find a place to live and we're STILL stuck with my parents.

He lets me bitch on for hours and when i say "DON'T YOU THINK?" he'll pretend to agree to keep me happy

If i want the naughty and he doesn't want to, he doesn't always say no! :P

He didn't once mention the fact that i never shaved my legs from the day harry was born til last week image

I'm totally and utterly round the bend and he still wants to marry me and give me another LO as soon as we can afford to image

I. Just. Love. Him.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v255/140/86/566920229/n566920229_3311218_2470.jpg

Thank god he removed the earring since image Love xxx
  • Options
    Ahh, all your stories are sooo lovely!

My oh has plenty of faults, never tells me I'm beautiful or a good mummy and drives me nuts most of the time but these are a few reasons why I still love him:

*He gets lo up, does his bum then brings me a cup of coffee every morning.
    *He isn't stubborn so will usually always back down in an argument and let me win image
    *He will try (within reason) to give me everything I want
    *He's a great businessman
    *If somethings bothering me he will go out of his way to solve the problem
    But best of all....
    *He has far exceeded any expectations I ever had by being the best daddy my baby could ever wish for!!
  • Options
    Whalemummy - you're not the only one to not have shaved your legs since lo born!! lol Mine got so long they've almost all rubbed off! LOL *hides in shame*

My oh hasn't said a word about it either!