Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

need some advice ladies plz :(UPDATED

2»

Replies

• Options
    aww thank you she has posted in preg and in young mums too she is still in severe shock as we all are but thank you so much xxx
  • Options
    just saw this hope everything goes ok
  • Options
    Can imagine that was a bit of a shock! I'm sure however with you and your partner's support she'll do great. She is lucky to have you xx
  • Options
    You sound like a great mum and it's fab that she is able to talk to you about this.
    The situation may not be ideal but a baby is a precious gift and I'm sure you will all pull together.

Xxx
  • Options
    what a shock to the system that must have been, she is a very lucky daughter to have parents as helpful as you and her dad around. eek a gran, are you ready for that :\) i do hope the father comes round, he has a part to play but if she has good parents behind her she can do it without him x
  • Options
    I just seen this post and wanted to say that I hope everything turns out ok for your daughter! You sound like a fab, supportive mum, she's very lucky to have parents like your and your partner!
    I also hope the father is just in shock like you guys and will come round! If not.... he aint worth it anyway! She will do a great job, along with Grandma and Grandad! image Some babies aint so lucky!
    xxx