Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Grown adults...

2»

Replies

• Options
    This is funny - Just got back from a break at Alton Towers - stayed in the hotel and in the lifts it played the Hawaii 5 O music - me and oh had to dance around the lift surfing - my 12 and 9 year olds were very embarrassed
    In the water park - my cousin came up behind me and pinched my bum - i grab water and threw it at her - she moved and it went all over a couple sitting at a table - I was mortified!!!!!
  • Options
    Im the same as Hilary...I never act like a grown up. About an hour ago me and oh were playing WII bowling as if it was a real championship whilst Joshua was playing around us! We hide from eachother in supermarkets and especially at Ikea, one time I was walking really quickly in front of oh to hide from him and he thought I was hiding behind a wardrobe so he jumped out from in front of it but I wasnt there it was a really old man looking not too pleased when he heard oh say 'ha got you know ya gayer' :lol:!

Even with Joshua we call him all sorts of names like ding dong, dinger, bub-a-lub-a-dingdong- we dont know why! And when he has a dirty nappy oh is so funny he makes up words to call his dirty nappy and he has me in stitches. The thing is no one else would get it apart from us! xxx
  • Options
    I was sat in the cinema just a few hours ago doing that exact trick with the straws and their paper wrappers! Until we realised that if you suck the straw you can get a bit of popcorn on the end, then quickly blow and it works even better than the straws!!
  • Options
    i feel like i have just relived my youth!!!
    one thing some of you may think is sick, but my ex & i would stop at crossings / junctions to let people cross, and as soon as they started walking across, rev the engine as if we were going to move! they used to look, and either start running or quickly shuffle off, glaring at us! oh, no! i feel so bad i just confessed to that!
  • Options
    i do want to stress, that he is my ex, and this is about 15yrs ago!!
  • Options
    :lol: this has cheered me up no end and it lets me know that I am not the only childish one. When I was about 8 months pregnant with Isaac I was right fed up so I went to the chemist to buy a pg test, the look on the womans face as i asked her how accurated they were was priceless, i laughed so much i nearly peed myself.
  • Options
    lmao hayley! that is soooo funny! she must have thought,,,,denial! well i still love all the disney films, i love finding nemo! and.....i still have a cuddley toy that i sleep with everynight hes a manky saggy rabbit called stevie my oh bought him for me 3 years ago but before that since i was 12 i religiously cuddled a catman(southpark) toy but swapped him for stevie as he takes up less room in bed, i love stevie i cant sleep without him! so childish but i dont care!
  • Options
    lmao hayley that is soooooo funny, how on earth did you keep a straight face! i'd have been in fits before i'd even reached the counter lol!
  • Options
    Oh Hayley, that is something I've wanted to do but haven't had the nerve yet! ( I'm 26 weeks pregnant )

Denisexx
  • Options
    do it denise do it! then come back and tell us!!!! lmao xxx
  • Options
    lol this has had me in stitches!!!
    me and oh r meanies really when were out in the car and were about to go past a cyclist we stick our heads out the windows and scream as loud as we can the amount of ppl that have fallen off their bike is so funny!!!
    its so mean really we must stop doing it naughty vicky lol
  • Options
    do it denise its hilarious, guaranteed to cheer you up when you get peed off with people asking if youve had that baby yet, funny thing was it was actually in prima baby magazine under the heading 10 things to do when youve had enough of being pregnant.
  • Options
    This thread has had me in stitches!!!

My silly behaviour usually comes out in the supermarket- i shout at oh to stop following me and to leave me alone. People think hes stalking me and their faces are so funny- they dont know what to do!!!

• Options
    When I got my lo first child seat the seat belt wouldn't go round so she had to sit in the front seat. As a result I used to sit in the back with my step son and we would pull faces at other drivers. To drive my oh round the bend we pretent to argue and fight in public as if we are brother and sister. We are usually in hysterics oh has usually walked off in a strop. LoL. My step son is 9 i'm 23.