Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

is it just me...

2»

Replies

• Options
    Gatecrashing from pregnancy but I dont like her either!!!

She went on and on about how she wasnt going to have a nanny bla bla bla and I read an interview last week which very discreetly mentioned that she does in fact have a nanny.

Now dont get me wrong, having a nanny isnt a bad thing but making such a huge deal about not having one and then going back on that is irritating!

Grrrrrrrgggghhhhh!

19+5 xx
  • Options
    I don't like her much, but i'd have to admit that's only beause i'm insanely jealous of her :lol: If i looked like her, played piano like her and had her bank account i'd be a smug cow too :lol: xx
  • Options
    Lol, i'm in two minds about her. On the one hand I think she's trying to ensure her daughter has a good life etc. But on the other hand I want to knock her off that piano stool in the shampoo advert! Lol. The thing that annoyed me was her "music for mothers" cd or whatever it was called with classical music on. Why specifically for mothers? I don't personally like classical music, whereas I know blokes who do, so why the mothers bit? Grrr. xxx