Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

removed!

Replies

• Options
    A year! God that's scary! Pumpkin I hope you are who you say otherwise you know tooooo much indepth stuff about me for someone not sharing the experience lol!! Such a shame ppl have to ruin things for others because this is an amazing support network for 'real' mums xx

hehe, i guess ur just gonna have to trust meimage P.S. Ur FB status about ur mum and the bat had me lying in bed terrified the other night that a bat was gonna fly into my open bedroom window. Damn you! xx
  • Options
    How utterly bizarre. Good call Aerosmith, you can never be too careful. I'm guessing that she/he has now been blocked? How did you find out that norma pape was elmo?
  • Options
    removed!

[Modified by: aerosmith on August 24, 2010 06:05 PM]

• Options
    Someone has way too much free time!!!
  • Options
    So scary!
  • Options
    Oh dear. I would say that some people have entirely too much time on their hands, but that's just really sad. Honestly, why would you even bother writing all that tripe? Madness. I'm not sure 'she' needs help, but she does need a different hobby.
  • Options
    im not sure someone can be blocked and they can just come back with another name ....cos on one of the posts norma pape wrote ...elmo commented that she would report everyone on here ...she didnt mean to be on the name "elmo" but forgot which name she was on i suspect ... image

Doh!! :lol:
  • Options
    No I have not been banned because I've done nothing wrong! I rang the web editor who went through my post my registration and they seemed fineconfident the posts r not sent by me! Anyway I will continue to use the site and gain valuble information regarding motherhood! U aerosmith are in a lot of trouble not only with babyexpert but also the police as this in effect is slander!! BE are looking into banning u once they've discussed ur username with there legal team. If u think I'm bluffing then that's fine but I will be taking action regarding mallicious rumours
  • Options
    Elmo please! If it's not you, fair enough, but no one here has done anything that warrants police intervention. Slander is civil by the way, not criminal action and would be dealt with in a local court, not by the police, so take your nasty, empty threats elsewhere.
  • Options
    Web editor said they r trying to find ur IP address????? Don't now wat that is but that's wat she told me. u daft mare
  • Options
    Its classed as cyber bullying muffin maMmy this is not an empty threat . Yes I did write I would report everyone bacause I was sick of this rubbish coming up on my homepage everytime I logged in! Yes I reported a lot of u I hold my hands up to that ! But I have not sent these posts just cus I said I'd report u all it is so silly
  • Options
    HONESTLY GROW UP!!
  • Options
    I totally agree Elmo, it was silly, but we were reacting to someone posting pretty nasty stuff, and it turns out it was justified as she has done it in various places. If it wasn't you, apologies all round I'm sure, but your post came out if the blue and seemed really unjustified as none of it previously involved you, so maybe we did jump to conclusions, but you didn't really give us any reason to doubt what seemed obvious.

Cyber bullying is very serious, but no one here wishes you any harm, we just want, like you, a supportive community where we can ask questions and voice opinions and advice. I personally think this all needs to be put into perspective, and people need to calm down.
  • Options
    tbh i didnt see the comments elmo made as proving it was her at all. or that she was supporting the troll. i read it as a will people stop replying statament. she's reported everyone for replying and keeing the post going, so contributing. i was suprised that it was taken that way. but if people dont reply then these things dont continue anyway.
  • Options
    All this has done is prove that any troll posts should just be reported and not replied to. If you ignore them then they will get bored and move on.
  • Options
    Removed!

[Modified by: aerosmith on August 24, 2010 06:07 PM]

[Modified by: aerosmith on August 24, 2010 06:09 PM]

• Options
    Totally pathetic and I lost a potential friend never again will I trust the internet! But I will continue to read posts in baby etc as it relates to me as a mother
  • Options

P.s if I spend too much time on here, what does that say about everyone else?

Your kids must sleep for long periods of time,

Not really. You see, most people dont find it that taxing to log onto a forum and post a few messages, so it doesn't take them too long. Still, if you're struggling petal, you can go to adult education classes to help. See if they can do something about your grammar and punctuation at the same time, and it'll be a double winner won't it?