Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How long till NEXT baby!?

Replies

• Options
    I have an 11 month old and i am 8 weeks preg with 2nd, really happy because they can grow up together and alot of people i have spoke to have said its hard in the beginning but when they get to playing age its alot better because they play together and so not constantly asking you to play etc i'm really looking forward to it altho praying it's not twins as i suspect because really don't know how i would cope! lol
  • Options
    my lo is is 17 weeks, and we want to enjoy charlie for a couple of years before trying for another. Plus we want to move to a bigger house first. Wouldn't want to try so soon after having charlie anyway as it takes a year for your body to fully recover. Would probably start trying for next lo in 2010/11. x
  • Options
    WHAT NEXT BABY???????
    No more for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've got 3 with a big gap then a small gap. Big gap was better for me physically and having 2 under 2 is soooooo much harder (I know I'm older but...).
  • Options
    I always wanted a small age gap between my children but after having my son last year I changed my mind and decided to wait until he was at least 18 months before trying for the next one. But for us things didn't go to plan and I fell pregnant (on the pill) when he was 4 and a half months, so there is a 13 month age gap between my two, but I have to admit I do love it.
    I would love to have another one with a similar age gap but as my partner and myself dont drive we have to use public transport and its bad enough with 2 children let alone three and we also live in a 2 bed flat so there is no way we could fit another baby in here at the mo. I also had a very bad time with each of my pregnancies (severe Pre-eclamspia) and 2 emergency sections so thats another reason why I want to wait a little longer this time so my scar/body has longer to heal.
  • Options
    I think we might need to move, although not necessarily before TTC. Not sure how big a gap or when, I'm not even ready mentally to consider sex yet!!!
  • Options
    we started trying again when Ollie was about 4 months old, and didnt catch until this july.
    Ollie will be 22 months old when Marissa is born, and we think thats about right for us - close but not too close, and yet still close enough to play with each other...

No more after this one for us.

xxxxx
  • Options
    i wonder thats it get easier when you have more bb or difficult. i think experience should count no?
    just a thouht

xxx
  • Options
    Hi there,
    Im gatecrashing at the mo as in limbo cos not ttc again till next year but........ I have two years between each of my three children and in the New Year if all goes to plan it will be around 3-4 years difference.
    We decided to give my body a little more time as I nearly lost my dd at 18+2.
    The few years difference has made me notice alot more of the little things that I seemed to miss when my eldest two were at the age my dd is now age(3 on 27thdec) and to be honest its really helped me to relax a bit more with toilet training and actually enjoy the milestones that seemed to whizz by when I had a new baby and toddler to see to(if that makes sense!!).
    I do really enjoy having the three reasonably close together though as they are at times the best of friends and will look out for each other at school etc. The arguments I could do without but thats just parr for the course with them finding their own interests and place within the family.
    I wouldnt change things for a minute and roll on no'4.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    i wonder exactly the date so i can make a gap of two years between my babies, leo was born on the 010808so i gues it has to be done in october next day. or something like that.

just wondering.
  • Options
    We start again in January, if we are super lucky and I become preg immediately there would be a 22 months age gap which I think is great. Neve is nearly 11 months now and I think it would be lovely to have sister or brother for her (although I bet she won't agree with me at the beginning!).
  • Options
    hoo bless her, one thing is good for sure you dont have to buy many things again!!!

xxx
  • Options
    i think ill problably start as soon as NOW!!!!
  • Options
    i wonder if having twins aor more its easier if you want a big family, at least it reduces the number of births and the PAIN!!
  • Options
    I am a twin, my parents had two childen, thought one more would complete the set and they got twins what a shock that must have been!
  • Options
    i'd have another one now! zakareya is nearly 5 months. realistically though wouldn't want a gap bigger than two years if possible. hopefully this time it will be easier to conceive.
  • Options
    ohh next baby? who knows. Oh and I would def like one more to make 4 for us but still not sure as to when?
    We have 3 girls and would both secrectly love a little boy to complete our family. The two eldest are 2years and a week apart and then I had 16 months between the last two. It's hard work but very rewarding and they do keep each other entertained. I'm def glad I had them close now, much as it can be stressful at times. Thats the thing really coz I would'nt want the 4th to feel left out but realistically it will be at least 3 years b4 we have ne more. I have been told to wait at least 2 years to let my SPD get better and I could'nt face going through all the pain again right now, it's not fair on the children we do have. If I waited until the eldest two are at school I think I could manage it better. My 3 are nearly 4, 21 months and 5 months x x x x
  • Options

We'll probably wait about four years before we have another, although i am starting to think i'll just give up on work and just have babies lol xxxx
  • Options
    I gave up mine long before that and now im soooo bored however my hun dont want me working.
    i not only became a mum but a housewife too!!!!
  • Options
    hopefully we'll be ttc after xmas maybe february as id like to lose a stone before i get pg again, unless we set a date to get married then we'll ttc after that maybe june/july time. Joshua will be 2 in may so hopefully we'll have a nice age gap *touch wood* xxx
  • Options
    we are all concern about loosing the lb that we put on, as a mater of fact i think we will never have the same body we gad befor gp.
    i probably feel sad o feel sooooo fat.
    xxxx