Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Do you think you can 'spoil' a baby?

2»

Replies

• Options
    Oh Hayley what a lovely poem - it made me cry!!.

I think you need to do what comes naturally as a mother which is lots of love and cuddles.I have enjoyed the snuggling and cuddling so much with my 2nd because before you know it they are at school all day long and don't want you fussing round them with kisses and hugs all the time!!

Enjoy every single minute of it - its the best bits of being a mum. ;\)
  • Options
    Yep i totally agree with zoey. Sorry but i do think you can spoil a baby. I dont think you can with love and cuddles but i do think always cuddling them off to sleep or nap times they do get spoilt.

I have always gave macey lots of kisses and cuddles but when it comes to nap time and bed time she goes in her cot because when you babies get older all they will do is scream the house down cos all they want is a cuddle and personally myself i love 7.30pm when macey goes to bed and i enjoy my dinner and time with OH and BE lol! If i was cuddling her all the time she would be up all night and wouldnt get my me time. I spent a week with macey in our bed on holiday and she was a absolute nightmare when we got home it took a week to get out of.

Each to their own on what you do with your lo's and i spose we all have different opinions however i always show macey lots of love and attention when she is playing and awake. xx