Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

XFactor

2»

Replies

• Options
    I was furious to see Laura go. The girl has incredible talent, she sang and played the piano!! and has been consistently amazing through out.

Daniel is a disaster, seriously he's a lovely chap but he's cruise ship material at best, he's not a major recording artist by any stretch of the imagination. He gets the over 60s votes, cos hes so easy listening.

Eoghan is cute but rubbish, he's not a talented boy, he just gets the under 16s votes ( and he SO needs a new image)

Rachel is awful, for the past 2 weeks she has not even managed to sing in tune, both weeks she was flat! She can't remember her lyrics and strops and sulks like a teenager. How on earth could any of them work with her if she won the record contract. WHO is voting for her?

Diana has an odd voice but is probably the most marketable of them all. I hate her stupid hand movements though, its so irritating. Shes a definate love her or hate her performer. I love her style and think an album by her could be fantastic.

I think the final 3 will be JLS ( ok, but hardly the best boy band you've ever heard) , Eoghan and Diana ( absolutely set to win, as the judges clearly think shes the one with the most chance of making them big bucks)

After this weeks show i am tempted not to watch anymore, the judges are getting rid of talent, keeping in the rubbish, and saving their chosen couple of acts for the final. Its cynical on their part nad makes me wonder why people spend any money voting.
    If everyone stopped voting they'd have to stop their tactical games!

But in the end, what happens to the winner anyway??? Apart form Leona they vanish ( sadly Leon is having a go, but he is the blandest singer I've ever heard after Daniel!!!)

lol

• Options
    This will probably annoy a lot of you but -

I think Diana should have gone last night.

Ruth has had laryngitis twice now, and didnt create a song and dance about it and managed to sing through it both times.
    This week was the hardest ever for Diana to cover - she would have just made a mess of it anyway - so she cried off using this as her 'sob' story.... BUT she can go out on bonfire night and scream at the camera (shown on xtra factor) days before the show... WTF?????
    Complete fake if you ask me. And what a sob story!
    Grow up, act like an adult and do what ruth did - show your talent (not that i think you have any- and maturity by not making a song and dance out of an illness.

Oh and for those that feel sorry for her - it wasnt that severe - I had laryngitis the week before my wedding, and I couldn't even speak! That was severe, not 'i can scream at the cameras on bonfire night but i cant perform because this week is too too hard for my crappy voice and i cant stop touching my face like a demented idiot' diana's......
    I cant stand the girl, she needs a reality check, needs new hand movements (stop touching your face you stupid cow) and someone needs to teach her how to walk in shoes as surely shes a health and safety risk by not wearing any...

Right, sorry for upsetting some of you with that.

Daniel should have gone weeks ago, Eoghen (sp?) wont last till the end, bless him. He's cute but not a big performer.

JLS are good, but i dont know if they will win.
    Ruth is great, mature, a real performer and can certainly lend her voice to plenty of different genres but alex is just resoundingly good every week. Is she too clinical though?
    Not so sure about rachel - she can sing but only certain types of music (think amy winehouse). she is being a bit of a 'diva' when she hasnt even got the fame yet....

My final three -
    Alex
    JLS
    Ruth.
    I think they are the only ones who are really made of the stuff needed to be a winner.

xxx
  • Options
    i found myself throwing the remote and shouting a whole lot of swear word at the tv,or more to the point louie and simon WTF were they smoking sat might???

the week before louie said laura was world class and the next week he chuckes her out?????

same with daniel,he said he would never be a pop star yet keeps him in over auston,who has tried things different even tho the weeks didnt suit him,strange!!!!!!

my hubby walked off,its getting totally stupid when people who can actually sing get sent off!

as for rachel,i think she is an ungreatful B***h,who is she to shout that people are telling her what to do,she should be greatful for the chance,her sob story doesnt work with me,i never forced her to go to prison,and have 5 kids,i've managed to keep myself out of trouble,so i offer her no symapathy!And her singing os just crap,it just shows me tone deaf people were voting on sat

c'mon britain get your fingers out

sorry for the rant lol