Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Three facts and a piccy x

1235»

Replies

• Options

3) I feel like crying when i think about going back to work.. 3 1/2 weeks to go.. sob!!!

I go back 4 weeks today, half looking forward to it, half not!
  • Options
    deleted due to the apperance of trolls.

[Modified by: Mum to 1 on February 14, 2009 07:35 PM]

• Options
    What a fab post!!

Firstly, I always fail to post a pic, and have never managed to, so have posted a FB link [ that prob wont work either!! ]

1) Used to be a club 18-30 rep and have been in the sun newspaper!

2) My pic has appeared on the BBC2 programme something for the weekend [ me and my lasgne! ] and Tim Lovejoy said I looked foxy!!

3) Met my hubby at work - he was my ex husbands boss!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=184437&l=c7443&id=706532716

Sam

[Modified by: MummyClyders on February 14, 2009 07:26 PM]

[Modified by: MummyClyders on February 14, 2009 07:27 PM]

• Options
    if this doesnt work this time im giving up....my stupid internet keeps crashing!!!

im emily, 24 and archie will be 10wks on monday

heres 3, rather boring, facts about me !

1 i used to be a veterinary nurse
    2 i love fishing, i used to go with oh before archie was born, havent had chance since ! ive met matt hayes too
    3 im overwhelmingly clostrophobic! i wont go in lifts, on escalators, or in small crouded shops. id rather walk the length of town rather than park in a multi storey!!!

heres our boy archie, hes 5 weeks old in this pic

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2079/206/14/781585706/n781585706_5541010_2895.jpg

• Options
    oh yea and ive cheated death 3 times !!!
  • Options
    Hi all theres some great photos but i am crap with computers so i wont be able to add one

1 I met ant and dec when they were pj and duncan they called in at my parents petrol station on the way to a concert and i got there autographs

2 I fell in love with my husband at first sight when i was 13 and knew i wanted to marry him and have his babies and i did lol

3 I have a twin brother i am 10 minutes older than him.
    vikki xx
  • Options
    What a great idea! I will try to post pics in a bit.

1. I am a second degree black belt in Tae kwon do
    2. I have moved house 68 times and am going to move house again in ten days time (no we aren't gypsies, we just are always keen to experience and try new things)
    3. I love jalapenos and eat them like other people eat crisps

xx
  • Options
    What a great idea! I will try to post pics in a bit.

1. I am a second degree black belt in Tae kwon do
    2. I have moved house 68 times and am going to move house again in ten days time (no we aren't gypsies, we just are always keen to experience and try new things)
    3. I love jalapenos and eat them like other people eat crisps

xx
  • Options
    68 times image

I've moved 3 times in 4 years and thats enough for me :lol: Too much mess stresses me out (Major OCD :lol: )
  • Options
    I still can't do uploads of pics to save my life so sorry for not putting one up

1) My father in law has got more money than i can even count

2) i was once in the same lift as Joe Elliot (def leopard lead singer) when i was about 15.

3) i once went to far out when i'd let myself float for too long and had to get someone to come out and get me. lol. Was about 8 year old.

Lisa xxx