Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What couldn't you stand when pregnant?

2»

Replies

• Options
    I couldn't stand the smell of mince either esp raw mince - yuck!!
    Also, i couldn't stand the smell of my Palmers cocoa butter moisturiser!! At first it was fine but then one day i out it on my legs and quickly had to run and wash it off cos it made me feel sick. I haven't been able to use it since lol!!
  • Options
    Oh god... i hated sex. it felt so.... impersonal. Blarg. And coconut things - i hate malibu anyways but the smell of anything remotely like it would be vile!!
  • Options
    mine was fag smoke (helped me quit rather rapidly & botted oh outside) actual meat sansages as in butcher ones but i could uite happily eat the tinned hotdogs & the ones you get in the chippy & soup, prettly much the only things i couldn't stand, didnt have any major cravings, they only lasted for a couple of weeks at a time (milk, lolipops, cheese & oninon crisps etc etc) nothing out of the ordinary
  • Options
    hmmm .... i couldnt stand anything potent (like room sprays or disinfectants) and oddly, the smell of my dogs business !! yeuck eh !

i dont think there were any smells that i really liked, altho ive always been a bit weird in liking the smell of petrol and stuff like that....im not a petrol sniffer tho LOL

but while i was pregnant, and after, my sense of smell and taste has got much better!! has anyone else had this? before my sense of smell was really bad, but now i can smell everything really well ....

other than that, anything sweet or sweet smelling made me puke, and chocolate made me really ill right throughout my pregnancy, our son is obviously a savoury guy !!