Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Shameless plug :D

2»

Replies

• Options
    Lol Kerry! Ohhhh pink purple flowers sounds nice but not sure Rob would use a pink one! Am edging towards the cow print...will 'discuss' with Rob and see what we can agree on. xx
  • Options
    Don't forget they are reversible to plain cord on the other side so even if you had flowers he could wear it the other way round.
    xx
  • Options
    Is the flowers really girly?

Also would cow print go with Wine straps?
  • Options
    This is the flowers http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=190288847998
    I don't think it's that girly (for flowers!) I think the cow print would go well with wine, it's kind of a deep red so should look good wth black and white.
    xx
  • Options
    They look lovely and so comfy too! I would have had one off you but she's getting way too heavy for a carrier now and just gives me cramp in my shoulders. lol

brilliant though

Lisa xxx
  • Options
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yummy - now the question is do I ask/tell hubbie I am getting on or just get it without his knowledge????!

Also love th giraffe print that you have yourself - decisions decisions.

Oh also on the directions for tying you have for the back carrier that the print has to be on the inside but then on your pic it's on the outside - does it not actually matter? image
  • Options
    Opps, I hadn't noticed I'd done that :lol: No it doesn't matter at all, they are completely reversible, you just need to make sure that you start with the side you want showing facing against you.
    xx
  • Options
    Hmm...like the cow print and the flowers one...xxx
  • Options
    still thinking about this one for myself image Was really impressed when we met you, and am umming and ahhing about it..... have a couple of weeks (or about 8) to make my mind up before I'll be capable of using one anyway....
    how long does it take for you to make one? Just so I know roughly how late i can leave my decision...

have to say Barney looks very smartly dressed image
    xxx
  • Options
    :lol: Stephe, I wondered if you'd notice! He has one of Ollie's t-shirts on under his jumper as well!! I thought you'd got a bit longer than that to go, I had end of March in my head, have you got a definate date?

They take me about 2-3 evenings to finish so it just depends how many orders I've got. At the min it would be about 2 weeks untill you got it as I've got a few orders waiting.
    xx
  • Options
    I have to say im so impressed by your invention here! i really want one but i dont know if harrison is a bit big? he 14 months and 20lbs? too big?
    Really well done babe, they are fab and i hope they make you lots of money x
  • Options
    Nope, definately not to big. They'll actually carry up to about 35-40lb, although whether or not you can carry that much is another question :lol: Barney is just over 20lb and I can carry him easily for an hour or so at a time. I have put Millie (26lb ish) in it but she wriggles too much!
    xx
  • Options
    Im tempted to get one for no 2 even though we dont plan another for at least 2 years. They look so much more comfy and managable than other baby carriers.xx
  • Options
    Ooo bed head.. was giving out your webbie address today at baby show and am mightly impressed when seeing them actually in action! x
  • Options
    I noticed that too. Am glad they're ok.
    I've got a date of 31st march, so only 4 weeks tomoz ( Oh GOD!!!!) but they've said its unlikely I'll be able to do any carrying myself for a further six weeks after that, possibly longer. Will have to see how it goes and prob order one either just before or just after the birth image Just got to decide on the fabric :lol:
    xxx