Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faulty Pampers Active Fit nappies UPDATE

13»

Replies

• Options
    I created this group for anyone that wants to let off more steam! Please do leave your comments on the wall.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112466695451972

• Options
    Just wanted to say I have had a problem with pampers as well but not with active fit. We bought some simply dry size 3 nappies which are in the weight allowance and fit him correctly but every time he wore them they leaked. At night it stopped him from sleeping as he would wake up after a couple of hours soaked to the skin I would have to wash him down and change all bedding at 2-3am but by 6am the same was happening again. I bought huggies size 3 and have had no leakages at all since then and he has lsept for 8 hours at night. I emailed pampers twice got a response 2nd time saying no email was received first time but they blamed leakages on ME! saying I was using wrong size and that you shouldnt look at weight on pack as they were not accurate. OR maybe I should try babydry or active fit that would be more absorbent!!!!!!!!!!!
    I emailed a rather rude letter back but no reply
    So maybe Pampers nappies need an overhaul altogether
  • Options
    Just an quick update on this...
    I had emailed watchdog a while ago. Today one of the researchers phoned me to talk about the problem and to ask me to go to London for some filming on Wednesday. I live in Leeds with a toddler and twin babies so I won't be going but I'm glad they are following up on people's concerns. It will interesting to see what is said.
  • Options
    Hey, they phoned me a couple of weeks ago too and asked me if I'd like to go too...live abroad so declined. Glad things are getting investigated anyway!
  • Options
    **Bump** for those of you who are not aware of the situation with Pampers