Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

for those of you that have used dr browns bottles

At what age did you put your little on on to size 3 teats? Also did you ever change back to a 'normal' bottle as in avent or tommee tipee and if so at what age did you do this?

Thanks in advance

Lou

Replies

• Options
    we use size 3 as tyler is on infant gaviscon and comfort milk.
  • Options
    Allannah is 6 months and still using size 2
  • Options
    Sorry I cannot remember at what age we move ds on to size 3 but we never changed back to other bottles - did not want the expense and he liked them so we decided to keep them! Think we thought as they cost so much may as well get our monies worth - and credit to them they lasted really well.
  • Options
    I used Dr Browns from about 5 days old and lo still using them now at 8 months old.I did try changing to just normal bottles at about 6 months because I thought they were looking a bit shabby but it was a waste of money because lo hated them and would only drink a couple of ounces so I ended up buying new Dr Brown bottles anyway.As for the teat size, he is still on size 2,I tried size 3 but he seemed to be drowning so I just reverted back.Good luck.