Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

fingerprint jewellery company recs

As above please...want to get H some dog tags made with both kids prints for Xmas :-)

TIA xx

Replies

• Options
    I've not bought any so can't make recommendations but I've seen them in Mothercare and Not on the Highstreet. Not sure about dog tags but they both definitely do fingerprint jewellery!
  • Options
    I've had fingerprint jewellery made by the people that go into mothercare. Very good. Would definitely recommend. I think they're called memory makers. You can book a slot to have the prints taken if you go on their website and put in your local mothercare store.
  • Options

I use a lady on facebook she is very good but her order books are closed for a couple of weeks as she is expanding and opening a shop. I only paid £18 for my husbands dog tag but they are normally £25 for laser printing for her actual finger print imprints you will have to look at her page x

https://www.facebook.com/Infinitykeepsakes?fref=ts

• Options

I recently bought something from anika-baby, a seller on eBay and can highly recommend them x

• Options

I love this kind of thing, it makes such beautiful meaningful presents. A couple of years ago my sister used the mothercare one for Christmas presents to close family - I absolutely treasure mine :)

• Options

Thanks for the recommendations ladies ..just orders one from Anika Baby, Thanks Browny - the ladies has been really helpful so far!