Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just saying Hello

Afternoon,

Thought I would introduce myself, I am a Mum to 4 children, 2 of which have special needs, I am mainly bed bound and looking to connect with others who like to chat, I adore animals and have LOTS of them, I love music and have quite an eclectic taste, my sense of humour can be quite childish but theres nothing wrong with being a child at heart ;) I hope your all having an amazing day. Looking forward to chatting and hearing a bit about you all xx

Replies

• Options

Hi MoonRaven! 

Nice to meet you! 4 children must be tiring..I find one enougg for me lol!

How old are your little ones?

I have a little boy Elliot who is 4.5 months old!

• Options

Hello Good Evening!

Myself Som. I still have not any children. I'm trying to take this. I very much like singing and photography. And every night I can not sleep if not read novel. I wish I give my child at all times. What would your opinion

• Options

Som,

I am so sorry you don't have children, I hope your dreams are realised soon.

Distraction  is often very good, I find that it eases and relaxes me when I sing not always good for the neighbours. I also like reading. What kind of books do you like to read? xx

• Options

My "little ones" aren't so little anymore, add 10 years to your little boy and that's how old my youngest is...it was actually easier when they were smaller would you believe. I would dearly love to have another but my health wouldn't permit, so I wait impatiently for grandchildren;) xx