Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Need help mum to be - can anyone recommend a pushchair?

Hello all

Im expecting in November and have been looking for pushchairs. Will be really greatfull if anyone can recommend one. Thank you.

Replies

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Options

I had a silvercross with my last pregnancy and it was too big and bulky. I have a cosatto giggle 2 this time and love it. A few of the MPs in my due in forum went for the joie chrome I think it was called. Seemed to be popular. Sometimes going to shops and seeing what you like then you can find a cheaper price online or a 2nd hand one. It's really personal preference and what you will be soing with it. For example in and out car or public transport. Every day walks or for exercising/running. Etc x

• Options

Thank you milliesmummy, its all very confusing 🤔 I really appreciate you replying to offer your experience x

• Options

If you give more details on how you need the pushchair to meet your needs it'll be easier for people to advise.

do you drive? If so do you want a travel system the car seat can go into frame? Also what do you drive so the system would fit in the boot? 

Do you plan to do general town/city walking or country off road walking? 

Do you require an adjustable handle/big shopping basket/ matching accessories etc?

Do you have a budget?

the more info you can give the more options that can be recommended. x