Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

should i worry?

please help me out...i don't know whether to be excited or concerned!
i've been the loo, only to find fresh blood on the paper.
could this be seen as a show? or should i worry, coz i've always understood it should be blood tinged mucous...
anyone got more advice please?:\?

Replies

• Options
    39 weeks
  • Options
    i must admit baby hasn't moved half as much as it normally does at night time.
    i have had a few very very mild twinges...nothing i can call painful really and i have loads of braxton hicks. i think i might ring and ask
  • Options
    how exciting! xxx
  • Options
    Could be a show - ring your unit to ask.

Exciting - a new arrival could be on the agenda!!!

Karenxx
    33+3
  • Options
    sorry to disappoint girls but no baby yet. i rang the ward last night and told them and they asked me to go up. they monitored baby for a while and baby started moving again and they were happy with baby's wellbeing, but didn't think much of the blood. they wouldn't admit to it being a show or early stages of labour, just asked how much blood there had been which was really hard to describe...there isn't that much that it's blotting a panty liner but every now and again, when i go for a wee there's fresh blood on the paper again.

i'm so confused...i've had a few twinges again this morning, but nothing i could truly say is painful, but they are noticeable.

sometimes i feel like it's a bit of a guessing game...:\(