Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Twin / Triple pushcahirs

Anybody got any good suggestions about where I can buy a nice twin or possibly triplet pram (I'm difinately expecting two, probably three). All the one's I've seen are either really ugly or aren't suitable from birth, or are for twin/toddler combinations, rather than three newborn's.

Preferably I would like one that has reversible seats and can be fitted with carrycots/car seats. I've found fairly nice twin one that fits my spec, but no triplet one's.

Starting to think I'll have to desing one and sell the design to a pram company in exchange for a free sample!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Options
    hi lowri... congrats on your babies!! I've bought the maclarlen double buggy for when my new baby arrives. can't tell you if it's good though but looks like it will!

Have a look at this webiste www.bizrate.co.uk then search for "triple pram" in "Push Chairs, Strollers & Prams" section. or http://www.twinsuk.co.uk/subcat.php?cid=8&sid=143 the mountain buggy range have the option to have carrycots too. I'd start saving up though as they all seem quite expensive!!
  • Options
    Thanks, will try any suggestions !
  • Options
    We have just bought the Jane Powertwin pram. Decided to go with tandem as I think it might be a little easier getting through doorways etc.. than a double buggy. We have the rebel car chairs aswell to fit. That is for twins only, but if you google triplet pushchairs, I'm sure something will come up.
  • Options
    i don't know about any triplet prams, but i do have a Graco Duosport twin pram from when it was thought i was having twins. its really good!