Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Heamorrage, seen on scan at 6weeks???

Has anybody experienced this? During my early scan (due to previous miscarriage) they confirmed baba was 6+1, heartbeat present, they said I had a small cyst which is quite common and should dissapear as pregnancy continues, but they said I had a small heamorrage below my womb which should pass as brown blood and hopefully not cause problems. I' ve been bleeding red and brown blood and am due a scan tomorrow but I fear the worst.
Has anybody out there heard of this heamorrage???
Marie..xx

Replies

• Options
    not heard of it, sorry. good luck for tomorrow
  • Options
    Hi marie yes i have ive got a bicornuate uterus and have two horns instead of 1 and i was 6+3 when i had early scan had 2 cysts and a small heamorraghe in other side of pregnancy but never even bled love it really isnt anything to worry about hope this will ease your mind.:\)
  • Options
    I had a heamorage seen at 6 weeks. It was gone by 12 weeks try not to worry.
  • Options
    At last, I dont feel so alone!! I bled on Fri bright red for bout an hour, have little smudges of dark brown since then but no pain, scan tomorrow so I'm trying to stay positive..xx
  • Options
    At last, I dont feel so alone!! I bled on Fri bright red for bout an hour, have little smudges of dark brown since then but no pain, scan tomorrow so I'm trying to stay positive..xx
  • Options
    Hi love im sure youll be fine take things easy if you can and relax hope your scan goes well for you the old blood has obviously come away then s lets hope you have a trouble free pregnancy if there is such a thing!lol.
    Take care clairex
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm still pregnant!! my scan today said I'm 9+3 now!!
    My heamorrage is till there and its grown but baby is thriving so they arent to worried. Have another scan in two weeks to make sure things are ok..
    Marie..x
  • Options
    i had a haemorrhage in my 1st pregnancy. had a lot of bleeding and also continued at various points throughout, although they couldnt make out why. Lo is now 4 and suffered no ill effects i just spent quite a bit of pregnancy at the antenatal day unit.
    Good luck with the rest of pregnancy.
    Filo x
  • Options
    Just wanted to say that I am glad that everything is ok. Did you have your scan at the K&C?
    Jane (in Herne Bay) x