Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Quick! Return to Work meeting!

What the hell do i need to do!? What questions do i need to ask? What information am i going to need?

I have my meeting tomorow (not that they've told me until now what time it is!) and i've suddenly gone completely clueless! image

Heeelllpp!!!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    it depends on what ur objectives are for this meeting! are you going to be askin for different hours, or are you keepin everything the same as before you left? will u be bf and need somewhere private to express during the day? off top of my head thats really all my employers asked me about when i returned to work after my last lo!! (that was 2.5yrs ago thou, so my memory is a bit shot and i'm pregnant again so that doesnt help..lol!!) just make a bullet point list of everything that you think is relevent, and take it from there, anything you forget i am sure you can take up with hr anytime!! wishing you lots of luck tommorrow, am sure all will be fine xx