Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

so pleased!!

yeyy my jayden can sit unaided, been sitting for around 3 days but for only baout 1 min, now today we sat together and he sat alone for about 20 minites, so proud! now roll on crawling!! nerly there xx

Replies

• Options
    Well done Jayden!!!!! Ashton just started to roll yesterday but not quite at the sitting up stage yet!!!!! At least you know he will still in the same place! xxxx
  • Options
    Well done you two! Sounds like he's doing really well.
    We saw our hv today and lo rolled over while I was struggling to get his kit off and she said 'oh you shouldn't be able to do that you're only 18 weeks'-made me feel awful! Thought childern were meant to develop at thier own speed!
    Anyway sorry went off on one there-well done to Jayden! x
  • Options
    Great! Well done! you should be proud!

Mum to 1 - what a stupid hv! my lo can almost sit unaided - she is 18 weeks. She can roll onto her side and rolled from her front to back once a couple f weeks ago - I think she did it by accident bless her!

We all should be proud of our lo's achievments and they will do things at different ages!
  • Options
    Couldn't agree more Loopy Loo!! Will ignore the hv-silly lady mind she did have a cold so maybe she was just poorly!x
  • Options
    hes 25 weeks today,

what a stupid hv,! all lo gteb the hang of everything eventally, some are good at one things and not so at others,
    love it when they do something new!! xxx
  • Options
    Aaww well done Jayden!!! xx