Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

do you think its tummy ache? help!

hi girls, need your opinions/advice. Charlie will cry for his feed then after a few oz's push the bottle out of his mouth, he then gets really grizzly so i offer him the bottle again and he opens his mouth as if he wants it, has a mouthful but pushes it out again. He is also very squirmy (is that a word?lol) and just doesnt seem to get comfortable, he quite often stiffens his body so im not sure how he wants to be. He's farting a fair bit and this morning he did a dirty nappy but the poo was very watery. He also seems to bring up a lot of his milk without warning. He seems fine inbetween his grizzly outbursts, smiling, etc and is not screaming crying just very grizzly/unsettled. Any thoughts or suggestions.xx

Replies

• Options
    Perhaps he has a bit of wind hun have you tried infacol before feeds or some gripe water in his bottle... this may help him a little if no luck with that then why not switch to the easy digest formula....
  • Options
    Charlie is 11 weeks tomorrow. I hate not knowing whats wrong - wish I could speak baby, lol!!! I just don't know if to try infacol again, change his milk, give him calpol.xxx
  • Options
    im not saying charlie has reflux at all but we tried every wind trick in the book as daisy reacted like this. She had silent reflux would grab bottle drink a bit then knock it out way arching back out like it was hurting her. She ended up hysterical every time i tried to feed her as soon as i brought a bib out she went mental. i took her for food intolerance testing and they tried different milks have you thought about trying a different formula? We used tons of infacol gripe water etc nothing worked but think we were treating the wrong problem. I hope you get it sorted its sole deysroying when they fuss so much over a milk feed, we got to stage where it was too embarassing to go out in public at feeding time.
  • Options
    oh meant to say we often thought it was trapped wind as she used to fart all the time but i think it was the squirming around taht caused this