Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2019 - Part 4

1464748495052»

Replies

• Options
    I’ve been deciding what to do and think I’m going to have the coil fitted. I have suspected endometriosis and they say it’s really helpful for that and can help with the pain so that’s more than likely what I’ll be asking for. I don’t want to go on something either that’s going to put loads of hormones in my body as was on the pill for around 6 years and noticed a massive difference in myself once I came off that. I was so much happier so I’m definitely going to avoid pill and implant 
  • Options
    I was thinking of trying the implant as I’ve only ever had two different pills.... wasn’t a problem if I accidentally got pregnant before as we always knew we wanted two!! 
    Rachel if I got the implant n bled constantly or had bad side effects would they take it straight out?? 

Dont like the idea idea of the coil
  • Options
    @Jades2409 is the coil not hormones? I’ve never really looked further than the pill before!!
    @Jwebster82 u make me laugh 😂 I’m glad my Hubbys swimmers aren’t that good!! I bet you guys are one of those miracle couples where he gets the snip something goes wrong  and then u still end up with a baby 😂😂
  • Options
    They tell you that the bleeding should settle after a while told me to wait see how it goes  some women it does some it dont I bled for a year on it on and  off like weak bleed few days break week bleed week break it was horrible i could see my implant and squeeze it i dint like it xxx
  • Options
    I had inplant never had a problem @Andreag1990 we allready said that so has dr lol c
  • Options
    DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited Jul 19, 2019 9:11AM
    Huge congratulations @SaoirseK what a beautiful picture! 

Hi everyone else too, we've just noticed this thread has topped the 1k posts mark, so we've kicked you off a new continuation thread

Don't forget to bookmark it by hitting the green star next to the thread title, so you don't miss out on any notifications. 

We'll lock this thread soon, so we don't have two chats going on at once, and everyone will get a chance to see this post. 
  • Options
    Congratulations @SaoirseK. She’s beautiful...xx I’m being induced tomorrow! Been out today and got the last bits so just got to wait for my phone call tomorrow to go up! I’m getting a little nervous now bang on 38 weeks xxx 
  • Options
    @Jessica2227 that’s so exciting! Good luck with everything.

there’s a new thread that Danielle started above this- just letting you know.
    xxxx