Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2019

1454647484951»

Replies

• Options

Hi! 

im due with our first 7th of January. Really excited to have a much wanted baby. I know I should be grateful but I am having very little symptoms which isn’t very reassuring. doing my best to enjoy it because I know it could turn at any time. Looking forward to seeing how others are progressing who are around the same time as me image

• Options

Lou! I feel the exact same I have No symptoms really at all (except being sleepy but I’ve always loved a nap). People keep telling me I’m lucky and a lot of my friends were really ill but I just keep thinking how will I know if anything is wrong 😐

• Options

Hi Chech! Congratulations!! I am due with my first in the 2nd Jan so we are fairly close!! Give us a shout if you have any questions (though with it also being my first it might be the blind leading the blind haha!) xxx

• Options

Hi chech. I’m due the 9th jan. I was really struggling with symptoms until 11ish weeks, now they just come and go, mostly go to be honesT. Have you has your scan yet? 

• Options

Yeah had the 12 week scan. We are 14 weeks today. was surprised at how clear it was. We had an early private scan (dates got mixed up originally, was told i was a month in front of where I am) and at that point the baby was like a little silk worm. To see how much it has grown in 5 weeks was amazing! 

• Options

That’s a lovely scan, It must have really helped settle your nerves though seeing your little baba jumping around everywhere.

• Options

We were shocked at how clear it was. Took us some rolling around to get there because the baby was sitting face on for a while and I think we woke it because it didn’t seem to appreciate being jiggled around 😁 think we are going to go start of August for a gender scan privately

• Options

Hi everyone, we've just noticed this thread has gone over the 1k posts mark which is great, but it's getting a bit hard to load on some devices and tricky to keep up with, so we've kicked you off a new continuation thread. 

CONTINUATION THREAD HERE! 

Please do click on the new thread and hit the green FOLLOW button so you don't miss out on any new posts. 

We'll lock this thread in a day or two so we don't have two chats going on at once, and everyone will get a chance to see this post. 

NEW THREAD THIS WAY! 

• Options

Locking this thread now everyone.
    CONTINUATION THREAD HERE!