Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2021

Replies

• Options
    Hi @Dizzyd congratulations we’re due in the same date how exciting most of the ladies on this chat are due around the same time xx
  • Options
    @Dizzyd congratulations! 
  • Options
    @vivlilMOM0607 welcome and congratulations on your bfp!
  • Options
    So.. I can safely say I have never been this tired  in my life 😅 falling asleep early evening every night this week and sleeping right through! x 
  • Options
    Has anyone experienced nausea in their sleep? I’ve had it all night and woken up feeling like I’m going to puke any second 😷😷😷
  • Options
    Hi dizzyd congrats, we are due around the same time.  

Well ladies for my panicking on Tuesday look what came today 

• Options
    @Meme210 congratulations 🎊 
  • Options
    Siiia said:
    @Meme210 congratulations 🎊 
    Thank you 
  • Options
    Does anyone else’s sickness come and go? This morning I felt so sick I actually went to the bathroom but just ended up heaving🥴 That lasted about an hour. Now I feel ok and waiting for my McDonald’s breakfast🙄😳 Then I’ll most likely feel sick in another hour or 2😂 
  • Options
    Well I have been feeling sick the last 2 days and started throwing up this morning after breakfast hope this isn’t a regular thing hate being sick feeling really rough last few days :( 
  • Options
    Yea sickness has definitely started to kick over the course of this week but it’s mainly nausea and I’m just hoping it doesn’t develop into vomiting 😷😭
  • Options
    Hey, 
    is anyone else completely paranoid at every pain? Just got up quick from the sofa and had pain in my stomach. Only about a minute but now totally paranoid I can feel other things. Feels like bubbles a lot of the time though. So tired thought could just sleep! 
  • Options
    @Dizzyd weird feelings are normal so don’t worry too much about it x

@Crissy26 welcome and congratulations 
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

I got a BFP today and online calculators are saying my due date is likely to be somewhere between 10th-17th March! I miscarried in April this year so am really hoping this is my rainbow and trying not to fall into a major anxiety pit!

By way of introduction - I'm 28 (husband is 43), live in Surrey and I'm a secondary school English teacher. We've been TTC for around 16 months but only really started 'timing it right' from Jan when hubby took a full time job in the UK.

My missed miscarriage was discovered at a private scan at 11+2 in early April and showed the baby had stopped progressing at around 5 and a half weeks. I had two subsequent scans in hospital, the second of which showed I had passed the 'products' of the pregnancy earlier that week. I've since had one period (long cycles) and we only tried once this cycle so I know we conceived on 27/6!

Glad to be here with you all - congrats!
  • Options
    @foxling congratulations and so sorry for your loss! Xx
  • Options
    Congratulations @foxling
    fingers crosses all goes okay for you 
  • Options
    GreggorzGreggorz Regular
    edited Jul 12, 2020 12:32PM
    Hi 

DH & I have been trying for over a year (both under 30), and I'd started dieting to get my BMI low enough for IVF when docs would. Turns out we don't need it! 

I usually BBT Chart like a pro, but with furlough etc had a rocky month with temps. So I was unclear when ovulation and af was due, I had a good guess and when she didn't arrive I didn't think anything of it. waited until my app told me af was due (as we normally disagree by a day or 2), had 1 tiny amount of spotting assumed I was 1 or 2 days out. 4 days later nothing! took my temp next morning and expected a drop. Nope, higher than my usual high (was quite warm that night), so thought I'd better test to put my mind at rest. less than a minute to get a positive! Took 2 just in case! 

Neither DH or I expected it this month!!!

So pleased! and lost at the same time! 

Due 15 March until told otherwise!
  • Options
    Beautiful surprise @Greggorz congratulations 🎉 
  • Options
    @Dizzyd & @foxling congratulations and welcome!

I went to the ER on Friday as my abdominal pains did not subside. I did an early scan, blood & urine test, and thankfully my baby is in my womb. They tried to show me a faint heartbeat on the ultrasound but I couldn’t see much. What a relief as I had convinced myself it was most like an ectopic pregnancy. 

The doctor says I have got several cysts and that’s the reason for the pain, but it’s nothing to worry about and the pain would subside on it’s own. 

I’m just about 6 weeks, and my 1st doctor’s appointment is not until July 28th. But I’ll see if I can push that appointment up. So she can take a look at the all of the results.

I get tired easily, with little or no strength to exercise. I wake up nauseous and very hungry. But I haven’t vomited yet. I’m already tired of these first trimester and it’s barely started. 
  • Options
    @Moberry I’m glad the little bub is alright! I know, I’ve just got nausea and hungry then when I eat I get nausea from being full so there’s no winning this battle 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions