Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2020 - Part 2

1484950515254»

Replies

• Options
    @Trying4number2now I'm not sure which one id prefer they both are a pain🙈 

@Rebecca1992 I've had sickness the last couple of evenings but I've suffered the whole way through 🙈🤣.. I'm not an expert but I don't think they would mind to give you some advice! I went and got checked the other week and the hospital was so good and couldn't do enough for me! I felt like such a pain and she reassured me that it was no hassle and to not hesitate to phone ! Xx 
  • Options
    @Rebecca1992 I don’t think that sounds right hun I think if that was me I would be ringing ..I was sick last week but only for a few mornings that’s it. 

I havent got pins and needles but my sister has she’s due in May too .. I have her some compression stocking before and she’s been wearing them today 

I feel like I’ve gained so much weight since isolation has begun really isn’t any fun!

myself and my husband have developed a really tickerly cough since yesterday and our son has been poorly for like a month now .. I really wish we could have a test because It’s beginning to play on my mind now .. I really don’t think it is anything nasty it’s only really in the morning and evening but now we are isolationg for 7 days .. I think that’s right 7 days if you have symptoms isn’t it but I’ve not been anywhere for weeks anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    During one of my Hypnobirthing classes it was said that you do get sickness back during Labour. Obv you’re not in Labour but it could be a late pregnancy thing :(
  • Options
    I have felt sick a few times but I've started metformin so put it down to that, like the others have said I'd ring hunni I'm sure they would not mind at all. Lillian I hope you all feel better soon and think your right it is 7 days xxx
  • Options
    Given them a ring she said she's not to concerned atm but I need to ring back if i get pains across my stomach, bleeding or my mucus plug she said iv described things that can happen in early labour but she's not concerned at the moment and if I get any pains across my stomach I need to ring back ASAP... Been advised to have a warm bath and paracetamol x

@Lillian2410 I hope it's nothing and you are all feeling back to normal soon x
  • Options
    I was very surprised that I had not even gained an ounce in the last week. I thought for sure I would be 3 lbs heavier from being stuck at home. It could also have to do with stress though because of my dad passing. I have an appointment tomorrow, so we will see if I’ve gained anything now 
  • Options
    Aww let us know how u get on! I hope you are managing as best that can be💕

is anyone’s baby still getting daily hiccups?

• Options
    @Lillian2410 Mine is getting them daily! Sometimes even 2-3 times a day 
  • Options
    Oh mine too ! Thanks reassuring thank you 
  • Options
    Mine hardly gets them at all! Although she’s hurting me kicking and just general pains! I’ve been in tears this morning, my hips hurt, my back hurts, my heart burn is on another scale and I’m just fed up of this lockdown and being pregnant. It’s so difficult with my 1 year old to be on Sunday carrying her it’s just taking its toll on my body and I’ve just cracked! I’m so uncomfortable she’s kicking really low and just hurting I’m only 33 weeks tomorrow 😭😭
  • Options
    I’ve only noticed hiccups once - he may have done it more but I sometimes tune out when he’s kicking 😂

Dare I say it I’m quite comfortable. Don’t get me wrong I’m fat and bending down isn’t easy, and sometimes if I sit on the sofa for too long my pelvis aches. But overall I feel quite normal - what’s weirder is because of my GD and my growth scans they’re worrying he’s measuring big. He’s still in range as of my last scan but he’s right at the top of “acceptable” if they want to induce me because of his size I’m going to decline because as it stands I’m coping ok, and I’ve read hundreds of stories of women predicted to have massive babies and they come out average!

@Chkitty does paracetamol or any acid reflux medication help? :/ would a walk help or exacerbate the pain? Hopefully little one will settle into a comfortable position for you both soon - or at the very least drop so you get a break on the acid!
  • Options
    @PaulaLarr I’ve been trying paracetamol but hasn’t helped I might get my gaviscon out and give that a try again it’s just horrible I never had it this bad with Callie!  We go on a walk everyday and I think that’s maybe it worse I’m not sure but I’m trying to stay as active as possible 😞 she has been breeched and I’m sure she’s now turned as I can feel pressure in my hips and pelvis but she’s kicking so much and turning I’m just in pain all day, just horrible trying to get comfortable and look after Callie who is a handful right now! 😭 hope the next few weeks hurry up as I’ve spent nearly 2 years pregnant and my body is just ruined! 
  • Options
    Paracetamol won’t help with reflux but should help with the pelvic pain.. I had some this morning because my pelvis is hurting .. never experienced it with my little boy and I’m really struggling some nights to turn over the pain is really bad ... 

heartburn has been my nemesis since day 1 infact I’ve suffered for 15 years with reflux but it’s exceptionally bad this pregnancy again something I didn’t have with my first I’m on medication for it but gaviscon should really help have it after every meal ... orange juice is triggering mine but I have to take my iron tablets with orange 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also tomato based food like chilli really sets mine off 
  • Options
    I've got really bad pelvic pain was referred to physiotherapy and have a support to help...it does a little bit but  cant wear it at night so no help then but if it gets worse for you guys let your midwife know xxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone, sorry for interrupting, but we've just spotted this thread has topped the 1k post limit, so we've kicked you off a continuation thread here

Please head over to the new thread, as we'll close this one in a little while.

Due in May 2020 - Part 3
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions