Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2020 - Part 2

1474849505153»

Replies

• Options
    So operation eviction has started lol 37wks today and currently going through the list of old wives tales to see if we can get things moving 
  • Options
    I’m 37 weeks tomorrow so im
    the same @Metalchick 😊 but firm believer on them coming when they are ready! 

Family & friends did a surprise baby shower for me Yesterday was so lovely and my new little one was truly spoilt with lots of gifts x
  • Options
    @Metalchick @Kayt2 we’ll have more babies soon!! I can’t believe we’re all reaching the term mark! I have to admit that I’m walking more at the moment and have looked a bit into old wives takes too readying for 37 weeks. Either way I think baby makes it’s own appearance when they’re ready but at least you feel like you’re doing something 🤣. 

Being very naughty this morning and having a proper coffee. I’ve had brain fuzz every morning this last week, going to see if this will clear it. 
  • Options
    Exciting times!! @Metalchick and @Kayt2 😀

@VRob123, hope it helps :)

• Options
    @SmithL35 how are you doing? I’m so glad the placenta has moved & little man is pointing down x 
  • Options
    @vrob123 thank you :) I felt such relief after that scan!!
    My feet have been really swelling but apart from that I feel ok, the nursery is pretty much done now, and I think I have got everything ready for the hospital.....must actually finish putting it all in the bag! X
  • Options
    I am going to try not to stress today.....we have four cats and usually we pay the vet to come and do a home visit for the cats jabs, but obviously they can't do that this year 😬 so we have two appointments to take two cats at a time today. The problem is two of the cats HATE going in cages in the car, argh!!!!! X
  • Options
    @SmithL35 ah, hopefully they’ll play ball 🙈, they’re such highly strung animals 🤣. 
    It’s so real when the nursery is ready & bags are packed. I’ve forgotten what I’ve packed so think I’ll re-do them later today and take a photo of everything. So impatient for all our babies to be here!
  • Options
    @vrob123 yes I am getting so excited to see all the photos and hear the stories on here when everyone gives birth :)
    People keep saying I will go way past my due date with it being my first. I don't want to be induced so will just try to forget the date given and know that he will come when he is ready x

We are half way through the vet trips....my poor cat Henry was really poorly in the car but at least he has been now, 2 down and 2 to go! X
  • Options
    Hi everyone, this thread has now topped the 1k post mark, so we have kicked you off a continuation thread here
    Please head on over to the new thread, as we'll close this thread later today. 
    PS bloody hell is it hot! 
  • Options
    Closing this thread now - continuation thread here
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions