Forum home› General Chat› General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Why is Kate McCann now a suspect?

2»

Replies

• Options
    I agree that there has been something funny about this case from the start. Every time Kate came out the appartent her hair, make up and clothes were always perfect and she has never looked overly upset or cried. I aso ask myself was that the first time they kids had been left? I personally dont think so. It makes sence that the kids were drugged and they accidently gave maddy too much and she wouldnt wake up so was shaken or something and thats how the blood was found in the appartment. It would be easy enough for the parents to have moved the body. I really do hope we get to the truth soon and the people who are behind this bought to light.
  • Options
    I just cant get over the fact they gave their kids drugs to knock them out, i mean what sort of person does a thing like that? Christ, i wouldnt even leave my kids in bed to nip to the shop about 2 seconds down the road and this is a quiet neighbourhood, let alone to go to dinner in a foreign country, seems soo selfish and irisponsible to me.
    does anyone know if the blood found was visible to the naked eye or did they find it with special chemicals or lights or something?
    im asking because i didnt hear about the blood until maddy had been missing a while, surely if it was visible it would have been noticed straight away. If it had been cleaned up it seems even more suspisious in my mind because a kidnapper is hardly going to stop to give the apartment a good clean before disapearing into the night. they would just grab the child and run.
    This case has been in the public eye so much everyone is desperate to know what happened to that poor child. i really hope the truth comes out and the parents just dont get charged with out any questions being asnwered such as what exactly happened in that appartment and where is maddy now. i really do hope she is found whether its dead or alive (hopefully alive) so her family can have a little bit of closure.
  • Options
    i would hate to think they have played any part, i dont want to think it but when i read all your posts it makes me wonder, not much adds up i sometimes question weather a police insider has set them up and has something to do with maddy missng. The blood found in the car is all a muddle, the parents would never have sneeked the bodie in the car at day 25 as they where in the public eye to much, but if there is blood there i think maybe it was put there maybby the people who have done this. If a police insider had done this all would make more sense as they have never found maddy and ther investigation was a shambles at the start.
    the thing is non of us know at its all guess work. I totaly agree that the parents seem odd in the way they handle alot of this, as i would just cling to the children i have with me and not let them out of my sight, they havent done this they have been looked afther by others in a strange country when what they need is their parents. They have come back now, maybe they are worried if they had their children removed instrange country oh i dont know.
    I just wish they wod find poor Maddy !!!!
  • Options
    Abbey. I never new that, well that is good.
    If they had left their child alone in this country they would have been arrested for leaving the children unattended.
    This whole thing about if the parents have killed her how have they got rid of her body under all the media. Well would you not get rid of the body before you reported your daughter missing? That would make sence to me.
    But I also have to agree with Cloclo, we are making assumptions on what we see, and everyone knows the media only print what they want to and are allowed too.
  • Options
    I don't think Mady mother kill her one child!Now everybody think she is suspect becouse Portugal police open mouth-just becouse couldent faund out what happend with Mady,then put blame on somebody.Was one of the biggest research and been spend lots of money as well.Person who kill don't do that.And+nobody see them when body been taken out as well.Rubish!Maybe them wasn't careful where living the children but they are not killers.Maybe somebody from Portugal police have to do something with all this.You just don't know!Don't trust evrithing what news or police said!
  • Options
    Hi
    I just saw on the news headlines that they have found a perfect dna match for maddy in her parents car, sounds a bit strange considering they hired this car so long after maddy had disappeared. Im just going to wait t hear the news on channel 5 in about 10 min. I hope they find her safe and well but its not very likely :cry: either way i just hope they can put an end to all this soon and see justice done to who ever is responsible for her disappearance. Its such a sad story and at the begining i honestly didn't think maddy was dead but unfortunatly any other outcome is looking pretty slim now.

charlie x 13+6
  • Options
    i really hope they do find her, and the parents were nothing to do with it. It looks really slim though. If someone kidnapped maddie why only take her? Why not the twins as they are much younger?? It doesnt make sense at all. I havent heard or read anything on it in the last few days. I cant beleive they drugged there own child, if they can drug their own kids then surely, they are capable of anything??
    Abbey & 32+3 bump x x
  • Options
    i hope the parents were nothing to do with it but to be honest i seriously doubt they are 100% innocent.I was thinking it probably was an accidental death but then again why hide it? if it as truely and accident then why not come clean for the sake of their other children.Not only that i read that there was blood in a few places in their room and i dont think an accidental overdose of whateve it was they gave their children would result in blood being found in so many places.Has the blood in the room been proven to be maddys though? It just seems to me they have too many excuses for every bit of evidence put against them but then gain maybe they are not excuses but reasons? i guess no one will know for sure until the person responsible for maddys disappearance is proven or admits to what they have done.I just want more than anything for them to find the poor little thing either way, it has to be one of the saddest most followed story in a long time!

charlie x 13+6
  • Options
    In my honest opinion I don't think we will ever know what truly happend to Maddie. I don't think she will ever be found or the truth be told. I think the parents will be cleared of any wrong doing, although Social Services will be keeping a close eye on the twins for now on. There is something very fishy about the whole thing and a huge cock up has been made with the investigation. That poor child. If she is dead then I really hope and pray that she was not made to suffer or scared. If she is alive then I hope that she is well, well looked after and not frightend. If she was ever to be found alive then I hope that she will not be too badly tramatised, although I really doubt it. My heart goes out to Maddie. X X X