Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Christmas pics...

Replies

• Options

Hi Lucy - yes I am thanks and everything went well.  Feeling much more relaxed!

Our mortgage has actually gone down which will help with finances a bit.  Just waiting for that lottery win...image

• Options

Laura - Lovely photos, they are soooo cute!

Cat - what a clear scan photo. Glad al went well!

Pauline x

• Options

those piccies are lovely, love the matching pjs, very sweet.

tara got that itng puzzle too image

hope you had a lovely xmas

xx

• Options

Hi Laura, lovely pics, your brother and Lola are so cute together.

Jack looks lovely in his PJ's and know what its like with the hat- Kai hates wearing his hats when we go outside but will walk round the house all day with a houndstooth trilby hat on, its mine that I used to wear when I went clubbing but he's decided its his now!

• Options

Mel isn't it funny when one yr all the kids get are clothes then the nxt yr you think some one is bound to buy it for them and nothing. Riley got tons last yr and filled his wardrobe out but he only got one pair of pj's and 1pair of socks this yr so i was amazed.

• Options
    Not far behind you then,i said im gonna start early as trying to fit in riley's and adi's b-day with xmas is a mare,so defo forward planning.
  • Options
    I'm starting buying as soon as possible.I was so disorganised this year,I did it all in the last three weeks.Next year will be sorted by September.Which is what I promise myself every year.We had no clothes this year except socks for Matilda,which were too small.My Mum usually goes a bit mad,but this year thankfully was a lot more restrained.We still haven't taken half the babies' things out the boxes.I've got a trampoline to put together and a quad bike.Women's work,of course.
    I hate to say it but here's already a bit of me wants Christmas cleared away.You just can't get the place tidy.
  • Options

Our tree went the day before yesterday, at 3am! wed had enough of it dropping needles and chopped it down and threw out the kitchen window! then re arranged the living room and im all organised and sleeping better as a result! All over decs are up including a bigger fibre optic tree so jacks is happy and so are we the chaos was driving us nuts!

Mel i wasnt the crazy one, my mum, she has a fetish for next and got both kids a few outfits and the pjs, so cute! we havent got a next kids department! and i prefer proper shoppin so ive only eer got two things for the kids from there, but they are currently building a huge next so andre better hide the plastic, before i melt it!!! ;p

Ive already got my eye on sale items for jacks birthday!!! i really want the elc kitchen for him but im waiting to see what the housing advisor sayes before buying something that big as he already gt a big dolls house! Weve now finished unboxing stuff but lolas scared of all the loud electronic stuff especially that BL***Y VTECH bob phone, OMFG its sooooo loud argh!!! theres no need to shout at him bob, he cant find muck give him a break! but lola does love her new electronic mobile its lovely i lay watching it!

Jo i had to build jacks trampoline it was a bloomin nightmare! and then there was the fact we have no where to put it, so its in his bedroom, dead safe that, the kitchen light will be down soon! as he cant be normal and jstclimbs on it and jumps off.

• Options
    Sorry,I nearly choked on a Pringle when I read that!Bah humbug you!Seriously though,don't blame you.Can't wait to be tidy again.I started organising already,and I too am sleeping better for it.The trees going on Monday,cos it's Arthur's birthday the next day,more toys,more boxes.I think our trampoline will fit where the tree went.I can remember our old one being a nightmare to put together.Not looking forward to that.We're lucky to have a good size front room.The quad bike can come out when the camping fridge goes back in the shed.each time Ilook at the box I just think ANKLES!Be like the baby walker but with power,yikes.A 2 year old with a weapon.
    We used to have a really big kitchen took up far too much space,so we got a Little Tikes one that's much smaller.Think I need more toy boxes though.
    Got to get organised for Arthur's birthday.I've only got a week.At least loads of stuff will be on sale.
  • Options

its also my elest birthday on the 6 th of jan how are you all to night

• Options

Lol oldwoman ive just finished eating my pringlesimage

Hi Jade hope all is well,i have birthdays coming out of my ears now as the 1st family member's is on the 2nd jan then the nxt 8th jan so only cards from us this yr as there are to many to buy for now.

• Options

i have on on the 2 5 6 15 17 

am ok thanks still waittin for af to show  but know sings yet so going to get a test tomorrow as am so inptiot

how are you you

• Options
    Damn expensive,isn't it.You can't just get nothing when their brothers and sisters get loads for their birthdays.Seems ridiculous though when they just got a ton of stuff for Christmas.Spose I ought to get on line and take a look,or I'll have to drag my lazy butt to the shops and brave the crowds
  • Options

lol hoow old

• Options

only the tree went so its still christmassy just tidy!image

oooh pringles im off to find some in a min.... im gonna fill lolas empty bump at this rate! ah well shes having a growth spurt theres my excuse i need more calories for milk, ill have an apple with my pringles lol!

OMG i forgot the nightmare that was jack in a babywalker, i wore my crocs inside all summer as he kept going onto my toes, my cousin had a little quadbike spent 3mnths stuck in corners before it got chucked in the garage lol, such fun.

as for toy storage im buying both babies a pine chest from argos, there good size and stuffs out of site then and they look nice stood at the end of the cotbeds a fe family members have recomended them and mum has my spare bedding in one, theyre £14 something, and putting my art and textile gcse to good use personalising them, didnt get that A* just to draw disney princeses for my sister. cant complain about storage as andrew has built a toy cupbaord that the pc lives on and a book shelf for jack in a pointless gap between fireplace and a doorframe. ooh and a unti that fits stacker boxes in, we have too many toys for one child and a newborn.

• Options
    Arthur's 4 think it's Tuesday,6th anyway.He has to go back to nursery that day too.Thinking I could get a bike with stabilisers.He's mad keen on Dr Who too so I'm sure there's something I can find he doesn't already have.
    Hope you're lucky this time Jade.
  • Options

Best of luck Jade i have my fingers crossed for you.

Rather than put dates it would take to long but i have 4 b-days in jan, 3 in feb, 5 in march, 2 april, 4 may, 5 june, 4 july, 3 aug, 4 sept, 10 oct, 2 nov and 12 dec and they are all family,thats not including our friends.

Laura im finding the toy storage the same problem,and as riley is getting bigger we are going to get him a proper bed but with storage in it,most of his babyish toys have gone to my mums for chan to have,mind you she does have the space in he stupidly massive house(old town house in walton).

• Options

thanks me to it is 4 years nxt month that we have been ttc so fingers crossed it would be nice to bring the new year in with some good news

it my eldest bday on the 6th he will be 14 so i know what am gettin him

• Options

I was lucky in that most of jacks baby toys where from charlotte so i kindly sent to huge bin bags back to mum yesterday, not happy lol! Charlotte has a lovely bed with storge underneath made a huge difference but her toys seem to all be bits and bobs now barbies fairies peppa pig people etc but then theres the dolls house kitchen etc, my poor mums house is held up by toys i think!

Jade my best friends aunt was ttc for 6 1/2 years and now had two beautiful girls only ten months apart in age, i have my fingers crossed for you best of luck, xxxx

• Options
    Thats good then that you no what you'll get him,hope he had a good day.