Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Que Sera - before and after

2»

Replies

• Options

You didn't look it ml, I'm loving how fast you all lost it. The quicker I start to see a bit of a result the more I will want to do. For my wedding I got down to 10st something, I can't remember exactly. I still didn't like myself without clothes on but clothed I was happy. So 3+ stone really.

• Options

Sorry, I was 11 stone 12 actually, just looked on my WW card! But not much different. You can make a big difference by Christmas if you start now x

• Options

Do it now, this week.  You'll feel better just for starting it ... not trying to sound bossy, but you'll be annoyed with yoursself if you put it off x

• Options

I havent been on here in ages so I hope you dont mind me posting, but Pip, you look bloody fab!  Oh, and I love your hat!

• Options

I'm going to ML, I started 2 days ago now. Make sure you keep hunting me down though I really want to do this and not lapse back again!

• Options

QS - You and me can do this together! I was 12.4 and got down to 9.7 but am back to 10.4. I started again and today is my 3rd day. Just keep going. We will get there!!! x

• Options

Thanks 1st baby, it looks like everyone has been there and had to do this before so my turn now. I'm done with my two boys now so really no more excuses. We can hunt each other down each day.

• Options

I need to do this now for me - I am done with babies and just want to look good! Are you on fb x

• Options

Same motivation. I am,    il delete that In a bit. I'm friends with slightlymad, cherry pie, michy Lou, Deedee, nina umm.

• Options

done hw x

• Options

Your gorgeous, you look fab as you are!

• Options

oh well done . Are you doing WW? How you finding it?X