Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Why am I torturing myself

2»

Replies

• Options

Curly Wurly

Ah Belle i like your house so does OH, I think the layout is sociable and love your decor/new kitchen etc.  I don't  live there though and I know that your OH needs the work space etc so it's a rubbish situation if you are not happy.

I would love to move, we did look at a 4 bed in our area last year but it wasn't worth the move for the cost of moving for what we would get extra.  I would love a kitchen/family room/dining room rather than having a table in my living room, would love an un overlooked garden (and more garden if possible mine is a postage stamp) oh and one or two more bedrooms.  I will keep dreaming Laugh

We are the same, we live in a HUGE flat with 3 double bedrooms and enormous lounge/diner. I'd love a house with our own front door but we definitely couldn't afford one with the same amount of space we have now.

• Options

Lauren28

Yeah I get you. Why don't you make some changes in the future? Il have an invite soon please an il be nosy :-)) x

All comes down to money and actually there isn't much we can do. We can't gain more space as we'd loose what we gain due to the layout, it's just one of those things.

You and the boys are welcome over anytime x

• Options

PS a four bedroom in my area is about £300,000 if you want a deccent road

• Options

That's the same situation for us, as you know we are bursting at the seams and have done as much as we can but there is no more we can do x

• Options

At least your house is pretty. I really hate mine.

• Options

Mine is weird looking! In all honesty I actually like the look of your house from the outside, we'll never be happy unless we win thy lottery! Ha ha! It would help I I done it..

• Options

Lauren - your house is lovely - just could do with being a bit bigger with the two boys.  I love how it is decorated too.

Belle - we always want what we haven't got don't we!

• Options

I love that house, would be prefect for us, totally wrong location mind!

We live in a flat, its a nice flat but I'd kill for a garden. We get the boys outside as much as we can but a garden would help so much, they are so high energy!