Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

prams

2»

Replies

• Options
    We bought silver cross travel system from www.kiddicare.com. They are a mail order company but they have one outlet in Peterborough. I can recommend making a list of your requirements and going and looking at lots though. I dragged around the shops with a long list of everything I wanted from a travel system until I found one that ticked all the boxes!!
  • Options
    We're getting the Gracco Mosaic travel system as it folds up umbrella style-really small. I've got a tiny car, Toys R Us let you try them in the boot and it was the only one that fitted! and that was only just with parcel shelf removed :lol:
  • Options
    I wanted a travel system so i wouldn't have to get a separate car seat but ifor me it was important that it had an umbrella fold (like a lightweight stroller). Most of them just fold in half and they take up a lot of room and are harder to carry.
    In the end we got the Graco Mirage in red and black, new version is grey stripey like a barcode. It's great, really swivelly and lightweight and the material makes it easy to wipe clean. Was only ??159 from Toys R Us.
  • Options
    Mosaic, that's what i meant Karliepop, not mirage. Tis good yes?
  • Options
    Thanks for the link to Babys mart Toni - they have got some really good value stuff on there
    Tracey
    xx
  • Options
    has anyone got the jane normad pro matrix i have just brought one as rhe car seat turns into a carrycot
  • Options
    THE BUGUGOO CAMELEON IS FAR THE BEST PRAM ON THE MARKET.
  • Options
    Roxi1 what makes the Bugaboo the 'best'??
  • Options
    Not sure, when we were looking - the man in John Lewis said they are a rip off. You don't actually get much for the money as the carrycot coverts to the pushchair seat - so you can't use the carry cot and the seat at the same time, and it didn't fold down that small either.