Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Big Brother Gossip!....

Replies

• Options
    There all a bunch of crap-bags! I think BB is now dead - it's just crap now. Nothing will beat BB3 but its compulsive viewing so you feel compeled to watch ...a bit like Eastenders - you keep watching in hope it gets better! I'd love to throttle those b*****d twins, GAWD aint they bloody annoying?! Are they really that thick or just playing dumb? I weren't like that at 18 for f*** sake! They need a severe beating .....and i think i'm just the lady for the job! x x x
  • Options
    Is it just me or did that new fella shauny look like a cross between mick hucknell and Bo selecta. I was a bit scared of him.
  • Options
    Yes I thought that too! Did you read my post page 1?? I want my prize!! LOL
  • Options
    No i'll read it now x
  • Options
    Oh my god - how spooky, yes you win - what would you like?? a box of tissues?
  • Options
    hehe xx
  • Options
    Hand em over!! LOL! I had a bit of a cry on wednesday night too going through all the girly clothes I'd bought. It sort of just hit home I could have had a baby this month! But hey, things happen for a reason...xxxx
  • Options
    oh, i'm the same as that too, I would of been due on June 31st - I'm trying not to think about it too much, or I'd never stop crying!!
  • Options
    I've sort of blocked it out now, I think wednesday was me actually letting go (not forgetting - letting go) xx
  • Options
    Im sooooooooooooooo dissapointed with BB now..
    They've gone and put 2 gay people in now... As if we havent had this before!!....

They could have put some good lookers in just to take Ziggy down a peg or two!.

what do you think ladies?
  • Options
    did you know lesley has walked?
  • Options
    good news, she was getting on my nerves a bit - but what did it for me was when she was bragging about having a porshce 911 - big hook, your still sad enough to go in there. And when she said to Chanelle, the difference between you and me is I can afford to shop at Harvey Nicks, stuck up bitch - how does she know what she can afford - oooohhh, bloody people - I'm going to eat some more chocolate and maybe that will help me calm down
  • Options
    Leslie has walked!?????? really.....

blimey... its all happening in there isnt it!...
    She was a miserable old cow anyway.. I thought she would stick it out now though...

never mind!..
  • Options
    I haven't managed to watch a single episode of BB this year, OH finds the whole screaming women thing a bit too much and I have to admit he has a point. I always find it hard to get into BB at the start but become obsessed later, is anyone else like this?
  • Options
    I just hope I have a TV in hospital and that baby is quiet so I can watch it!

ONE DAY TO GO!!!!! Sorry just had to shout with excitement!!
  • Options
    Huurah for you! The TVs in our hospital cost ??10 for 3 days, it's the patientline tellies, what a con that it's not free tv.
  • Options
    I don't mind paying a tenner if I get bedside internet too! I wanna be on the site announcing the birth of satan.....I mean Ellie (hope the scan was right or he will be Ellis) x
  • Options
    You definitely get t'internet too and games! Multimedia mummy!
  • Options
    Oh goody gumdrops
  • Options
    OMG Lydia's belly button clip and cord have just cropped off!!! I'm so proud!