Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The relationship we made following the same journey! Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @VRob123 massive congrats hun! He’s gorgeous, can’t wait to hear details, name, weight etc. 
    Perfect birth!! you must be amazing with pain! 😍

@Catlady220 congrats on the news! 

So much going on ladies!!! All these babies 😍

@Aliciab90 I’m glad you’ve managed to push him into talking to someone about it. 🤞 keeping everything crossed for you!! 

I’m still plodding on ladies, nothing new to tell you I’m afraid 🙄.  Told both our sets of parents about IVF last weekend.  They took it as well as expected but it’s a shame I just don’t feel any weight lifted, I think it’s still very daunting. But nevermind!! fingers crossed for January and we can start treatment... all being well financially and with covid etc! 
  • Options
    @SR19
    I really do hope Covid situation is well
    under control by January so there are no more setbacks and your treatment can start.
    I completely understand why u feel the weight has not been lifted but it will am sure once things get going properly! 
    Really wish u all the best and January will be here before u know it! 
  • Options
    @SR19 ty
  • Options
    @SR19 I really hope you get to start your ivf soon. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you.xxxx
  • Options
    Sorry for the radio silence, been a bit busy 🤣. He’s called William, 8lb2oz! Gorgeous bundle! Hope you guys are keeping well xx 
  • Options
    Awwwww @VRob123 I hope you’re feeling ok and are enjoying every second with William, he’s gorgeous!

@SmithL35 how are you doing? Any signs of the baby coming? You’re probably sick if that question from everyone!!!🤣🤣

how is everyone?xxx
  • Options
    Haha @EmJ3 🤣 I had a few texts yesterday asking. I'm quite pleased we didn't tell many friends our due date now!! 
    I thought that last night things felt different and were maybe starting but nothing since! Just been for a nice walk x
  • Options
    @SmithL35 that’s a good plan about your due date. I always told everyone though!!🤣🤣🤣 maybe things will start happening. Going for walks is a good idea to get things moving but don’t tire yourself out too much either!! It’s very exciting.xxxx
  • Options
    @SmithL35
    Ah good idea not saying about the due date.
    He will come when he's ready, it's exciting waiting for things to happen.
    Looking forward to hearing that he's here.
    Walking is great for trying to push things along a bit, lovely morning for it too x
  • Options
    @EmJ3 @MissM2203 I can't wait to let you know he is here, although I still can't believe he will be! After all of the waiting and tears! Xx
  • Options
    @SmithL35 all the tears will be worth it as soon as he arrives!!! Can’t wait to see a pic.xxx
  • Options
    Thank you xx @EmJ3
  • Options
    @SmithL35
    After everything you have been through you will be so overwhelmed with joy when u get to first hold him! 
    I am so excited for you and really cannot wait until we get to see him too! 
    Will be checking here daily x
  • Options
    Thank you, so excited!! X
  • Options
    @SR19 I thought I had...but he still hasn’t contacted anyone. 

Nothing ever changes. I had an epiphany the other day; a guy started messaging me and showed an interest. It made me think twice about my relationship. I think I am probably going to have to end things...I just don’t know when yet. My friends keep telling me to just do it; one friend I spoke to recalled a time during summer 2018 when I was in tears because he had said for the first time that he wasn’t sure. I must have forgotten that time (I always thought it was last summer) but I got pregnant twice after then

sorry for rambling, point being - it’s actually been longer than I thought that I’ve been going through this, maybe I need to call it a day
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 not wanting babies was always a deal breaker for me......its just sad he drug u along for so long making u think their was a chance....like i know the whole process is scary but if he wasnt acting like this u guys probably couldve successfully conceived by now.....maybe he doesnt see it that way but its taking such a toll on ur relationship n your mental health.....you gotta do what will make you happy and whats best for you <3

• Options
    @Aliciab90 you have to ask yourself whether you’re willing to give up having a baby for him. That’s the simple question. If you’re not, tell him and see what he says and if he’s not willing to compromise and commit to it, you might have to leave. 
    Sending you lots of love.xxx 
  • Options
    VRob123 said:
    He’s here! 
    Omg so precious 
    congrats lots of lovex
  • Options
    @SmithL35 how are you doing? Any signs of the baby?xxx