Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The relationship we made following the same journey! Part 2

Replies

• Options
    My daughter refuses to eat and also refusing milk it’s driving me crazy!!🤣😩 but she’ll happily sit there and eat rubbish🙄 I’m currently isolating due to having covid straight after a sickness bug! Sorry haven’t been active! But I have been reading your posts🥰 I’m glad all of you are doing well!xxxx
  • Options
    @VRob123 i know time really flies....

@Aliciab90 awww love i was rooting for you

@WelshGirrl oh no love.....I hope u feel better soon 🥰
  • Options
    @Catlady220 it really does! William is now walking, definitely not a little baby anymore 😢
  • Options

• Options
    Oh my goodness @VRob123 how on earth did this happen he looks so grown up! 🤭
    What a stunning little boy!  xx
  • Options
    @VRob123 William is just gorgeous and so grown up! Time really does fly. Matilda is 2 now! I’m so glad everyone is doing well!xx
  • Options
    @MadDoda forever my girl crush 😘

Hi ladies, how are you all? I'm back at work so life has been a little hectic. Dylan is 10 months old today, 5 teeth, eating solids like a machine and crawling/standing getting Into all sorts of trouble, he has little temper tantrums and likes to shout mamamama!

I've been thinking of you all, sending lots of love ❤️
  • Options
    Ohhhh look at his eyes 😍.   Aalayah is 2 in March and I’m still sitting here wondering where the hell time has gone 🥺 I’m covid free now but still got a lingering cough, can’t smell much either! But hey 
    ITS MA BIRTHDAYYY!  hope you’re all good ladies x
  • Options
    Awww happy birthday @WelshGirrl!! 🥰🥳

Oscar was 1 last week, he has been walking around bless his little heart. It really does go so fast :( :smile:

Great to hear from everyone! X
  • Options
    @WelshGirrl happy birthday!
    @SmithL35 I can’t believe Oscar is 1!🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s all crazy! 
    Xxx
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @WelshGirrl  

@SmithL35 I remember talking to you just before you had Oscar it's super crazy that's now over a year ago!! 

@EmJ3 your so right it is all crazy! 

Layth will be 1 in exactly 6 weeks today and I cannot believe that a year has passed I remember it all like yesterday 
  • Options

• Options
    @EmJ3 oh it really has gone so fast!!!! I would have been back at work for a month and a half if I had gone back!!!! Xx

@MissM2203 awww gorgeous, love his little outfit xx
  • Options
    @MissM2203 thank you Hun! Look at your little man! Such a cute happy little face!! 

@EmJ3 2 already! It really does go too quickly. Definitely missing the snuggly baby stage.

@w@WelshGirrl I missed it but hope you had a lovely birthday. We’re you spoilt? We’re you allowed to sleep in? 😅

@s@SmithL35 are you doing part time of have you decided to be a full time “home maker”. That phrase made me laugh when I had to tick it on a form. 
  • Options
    @VRob123 haha I'm officially a 'home maker' 😂 I am relieved not to be back in a school to be honest, with covid still as it is. I have been wondering recently about whether it might work to do some tutoring as I do miss working with children, especially teaching them to read but I'm not sure it would work with Oscar as he doesn't go to nursery at all. 

He had his jabs last week and they said because of his heart that he needs a flu jab too 😧 so I've booked that in and we need to have one too. Xx
  • Options
    @WelshGirrl happy birthday hun

We have toofies 🧡

And I'm a official stay at home mommy now

• Options
    Hi everyone 

Hubby and I are still grieving after my miscarriage in April at 5 weeks. Next year though I am going to try Clomid. Hopefully it works.
  • Options
    @ks36 good to hear from you! Hope you feel better soon and wishing you all the luck with TTC in the new year 

im having another niece or nephew! My sister is having her second; I remember crying the first time she announced it 4 years ago 😂 
    I am happy though, as I love my niece to bits 
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 how wonderful .... congrats
  • Options
    I can't believe cy will b a year old in less than 2 months