Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

baby belly after 3 years

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations on booking the wedding,the time will fly by.
    I got married on 24th August.All the luck fr good weather.
    DO you have much planning to do.

Emma xx
  • Options
    hi emma
    Might be all change can't have reception where we want it on the day we have booked at church. have been to look at hotel for the whole thing if this goes to plan i wont have much to do at all
    fingers crossed

rachxx
  • Options
    Hi Gracey

Been buzy myself,have been looking after my 5week old niece,have had her for a week now,her mums got pnd bless her so i pffered to help out.Its been fun and i no we would defo be able to cope if we have another.She goes home tommrow.
    Hope littlen is better soon.
    Take care
    Emma xx
  • Options
    Hi Gracey,
    I would never say no,suppose its the mother in me.My brother and his girlfriend came and got her today,god nos how she let go so easily coz i found it realy hard(like my own being taken away)Hoping she recovers from the pnd as she had i with her son and he now lived with his dad coz she couldnt cope,just hope she gets better or we will have the baby on a permanant basis.
    I said before, i come from a big famil and would never see any of the kids go without.Im the sane sister of the family ad who everyone depends on.

Anyway trying to take my mind of it that she's due her feed round about now,just got to let them get on with it.I'll be ok, got Riley to keep me busy.
    Take care and write soon
    Emma xx
  • Options
    hi gracey
    Had to work fulltime this week we've got no staff

Maisy is ill too at the moment she got kidney infection on medication but waitingn for some results to se if she needs a scan.
    Wedding is now booked for 19 july 2008, we are having it in hotel, all day jobby. saves money on cars

On holiday this weekend to butlins skegness. we've done the sun newspaper holidays they are a great bargin if you can you should do them, maisy love is
    Keep in touch
    Rachelxx
  • Options
    hi emma
    Your brill!! I would hope that if i had pnd that I had a family member or friend to help me like you had helped you brother.
    Now baby back with parents concentrate on your son, and just let them know your there to help if they need you
    Rachelxx
  • Options
    Hi All
    Well it all went a bit wrong,she went back wed evening and i had to go get her againg friday evening,poor little mite,my mums now seeing a solisitor? for parental custody and we will take care of her.

Dont worry i wont ever leave riley out,his my little boy and will always come first.He loves having her around,his realy good with her.

Will keep you updated on how we get on.

Emmaxx
  • Options
    hi emma
    its a shame things sometimes turn out like this. as long as little one is ok!! what does your brother think about all this?
    Rachelxxx
  • Options
    hi gracey
    Maisy been better on hols weather was bril got abit of tan
    Hope your bunch are ok
    Rachelxx
  • Options
    welcome nicolac
    I've got stretch marks too!!
    Dont feel that bad about it at the moment
    until the wedding start fast approach then start to panic
    Rachelxx
  • Options
    Hi Rachel,

His ok with it,has to be realy as he doesnt yet have parental consent as his only 15(yeah i no another young one)he no's that she's in the best place and beng well card for and no's he can come see her anytime he likes.
    It is a pitty him and his girlfriend dont get on and have now split up(coz his got another girl,t**at).

Anyway glad you had a nice time,take care

Emma xx
  • Options
    hi emma
    its very dificult on the family members, my brother in law to be was 15 when his girlfriend was pregnant. they are not together any more and when she feels like being a cow she stops his family's contact with her.

Rachelxx
  • Options
    Hi Gracey

We are all ok.
    Been taking riley to the park alot when it don't rain.
    I had a ann summers party,do them every few months as its nice haing the girls round for a chat and giggle.
    Other than that not much else apart from looking after the baby.
    How arw you and the boys.

Emma xx
  • Options
    hi gracey
    Holiday was great had lovely weather(for a change)
    Maisy not very well again!! docs have told me that she has got to go to hospital for a scan on her kidney & bladder and shes on another medicine.

Ive had coil fitted for nearly 3 years very occasionaly i do bleed too.
    Speak to docs if you get worried..
    Rachelxx
  • Options
    hi gracey
    ring docs to get appt or speak to nurse!!
    Im realy stressed out at the moment short staffed at work, maisy's ill and can't sleep had about 8 hours sleep in 4days
    and on a lighter not other half won't let me buy anything for the wedding yet!!!!
    Have lovely weekend everyone

Rachelxx
  • Options
    Hi Gracey

Chantelle is doing just fine,she went back to her mum last night and i felt realy sad,not just coz shes gone but to no what sort of life is infront of her(poor thing)
    Her mum is staying with my mum and she text me last night when i got home to say shes been crying since i left(hated that)
    We are now just wondering how long it is before we have to take her back and have said if we do then next time we will go see our solisitor and see where we stand to obtain parental custody,poor thing doesnt need to keep being passed from pillar to post.

Anyway have had some nice weather here and some realy good thundrestorms when its been horrible but apart from that we are all ok.

Hows the wedding thing going.?

Emma xx
  • Options
    hi gracey
    maisy is moody at the moment wont find out if there is a serious problem until she goes to have scan... when ever that will be....
    Im worn out with worry even though i now theres nothing i can do!!1

other half wont let me buy for wedding yet because i always change my mind and he knows that i will buy something now then have to buy it again in a couple of months!!

Hope ur well good luck at docs
    Rachxx
    p.s. i do avon too...
  • Options
    hi emma
    i hope things turn out for the best its such a shame that little one is being passed around at such a young age.

i wish my brother in law to be had gone to a solicitor when he split from his little girls mum it would have been much easier,,, she wouldnt be able to use little one to get back at family.

Good luck
    Rachelxx
  • Options
    Hi Gracey

That was lucky that you went,glad its sorted tho and you no what the problem was.
    Mum and baby are doing fine and staying with my mum for as long as needed.
    i hope it gets sorted to.
    Write soon

Emma xx
  • Options
    Hi Rachel

Good luck with maisys scan,hope it gets sorted soon,its not mch but i suffered with realy bad water infections and it even turned into a possible kidney infection but the scan came back clear,it is just like having a pregnancy scan and you get to see everything so that should help maisy to stay still and watch.Get the sonographer to explain it to her what shes looking at.
    Like i said to grace mum and baby seem fine and are staying with my mum as long as they need.
    Cant your brother go see someone about getting custody of his little girl,even if its only for a few hrs a day the mother has to agree to something.?
    Anyway write soon

Emma xx