Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

baby belly after 3 years

13»

Replies

• Options
    hi emma
    this is the first water infection that maisy's had so my thinking is that if it was something to worry about she would have suffered more times by now!! (it helps me try to sleep anyway!!)

as for brother he wouldn't go for full custody it would mean that he has to do something!!!!!! and he wouldn't have anything to moan about. To add to the situation the little girls mum has just had baby and she is getting realy mardy with her cousins when she doesnt get her own way so they get left out.
    rachelXX
  • Options
    hi gracey
    Only done avon for the last 3 orders only give books to friend and family make about £20 - £35 each order for now just lost about 5 good customers, they have been layed off at my friends work!!

I had seen a lovley ivory and black dress to order of net but seemed to risky to me so will have to keep looking round, not seen anything at the moment.
    i bet little un looks so cute crawlin round bless
    Going to take maisy back to docs in morning shes not herself will have to see what they say. keep you posted
    Rachelxx
  • Options
    Hi Gracey

Havent been doing much apart from taking riley to the park alot,he cant get enough of it,just the slide and swing thats it,tahts all he cares about.
    He spent the day with nanny so i could do the shopping.

He speaks alot more and clearly now and had alredy started to tell us what he wants in the woolworths catalogue.Have told hm he has t wait till his birthday and xmas which i hate to say is only 5mths away.

Now oisin is crawlig it means everything has to go up a level(good luck)im sure he will be quick to walk as well having his brother around.

Anyway hun hope you are still getting the nice weather,write soon

Emma xx
  • Options
    Hi Gracey

My mother in las was supposed to take riley to adventure land for a friends birthday but now is unable to do it so not sure what we wil do tommrow,as for the weekend hubby gets sat/sun of work so we all spend some time together then riley and hubby settle to watch monster trucks at 4pm giving me time to sort out dinner.
    Weather has still been good to us this week but we are ment to be in for rain tommrow i think,i let you no.

What you doing this wk,end.

Emma xx
  • Options
    hi gracey
    not too bad maisy at hospital wednesday for blood test for diabeties but should come back clear as no sign in urine.

Going to a wedding on saturday after work hopefully it will stop raining.
    hope u feel better
    Rachelxx
  • Options
    hi emma
    who's things!!
    have a lovley weekend hope it stops raining for everyone

Rachelxx
  • Options
    Hi Gracey
    i was busy doing the ironing as i didnt want to do it on sunday as i like to do pretty much nothing.
    Sorry i missed you,how have you been,and hows it been with the coil.
    Rileys using my bed as a trampoline so think i might have to buy him one so he dont werk the bed.hehe.
    Write soon
    Emma xx
  • Options
    Hi All
    Well i got chantelle back monday afternoon,this time it was social services who brung her to me and now this time is defo for longer maybe even for good,my brother and girlfriend realy did a number this time,she wound him up they argued and she walked out and left my mum with the baby.Social were informed as her mum wanted the baby so they went round to actually take her into care,when my mum explained that she was to come to me thats what has happened,my brother and his girlfriend(ex i suppose now) have been told to take it to court for them to decide.
    We have her for however long this takes and social said if a desition cant be come to then thats when we are liable to have her permanantly.
    Its sad to see it happen but now maybe they will both realise shes a human being not a toy.

Anyway apart from that we are all doing well and after being on a new pill my weight has started to comes of again as im not retaining water anymore,yippee.

Hows everyone else doing tho.

Emma xx
  • Options
    hi emma
    good luck.
    Have you tried banging their heads together very hard (just a suggestion lol)
    Have they given you any time scale or do you want her permanantly!!!
    Rachelxx
  • Options
    Hi Rachel an Gracey

To start they are unsure if we are having her permanantly yet,its going to court and thats still t.b.a but the court could ask us to have her permantly if they think my brother and his ex are not mature enough(you no dealing with resposibility of her)im waiting for a letter from social services to say im her guardian so i can get her jabs done and check ups with the hv, my brother wants her to have them but his ex ignored the letters she got about appointments made to have them,but it's also to show we are looking after her by getting these checks done with hv.
    Wil keep ya posted.
    Gracey had he been ok teething,i can remember rileys 1st teeth.
    The weather here is being funny,first its too hot then it rains lots and today its ok but windy.Write soon

take care
    Emma xx
  • Options
    hi gracey & emma
    plans for the weekend are:
    doing garden if not raining
    going with my parents to the hotel were we are getting married for our sunday dinner
    and finally getting drunk on sunday nite for my birthday on monday..
    Hope you both have good weekend
    Rachelxx
  • Options
    Hi Rachel and Gracey
    Well Rachel hope you have a good time.

Gracey,hope the teething thing gets better,i used calgel which realy helped.

Write soon

Emma xx
  • Options
    HI YA HAVE BEEN FINE AND ADJUSTING TO BEIG A MUM OF TWO(HOW WEIRD THAT IS TO SAY)WEATHER HERE HAS BEEN GREAT,AND TODAY WAS REALY HOT S DID ME WASHING.NOT MUCH ELSE THO.
    WRITE SOON
    EMMA XX
  • Options
    hi Gracey & emma
    weather here been brilliant. Maisy been at school while i been at work today.
    Have lovley weekend
    Hope things are well with you emma, and developments yet!
    Rachel xx
  • Options
    HI GIRLS
    GOING OK DOWN HERE,LOVING THE WEATHER AND BEING ABLE TO GO OUT INTO THE GARDEN(WELL THE SHARED BIG ONE)AND RILEY IS ADDICTED TO THE SWINGS(20-30MINS A TIME IN STUCK PUSHING HIM)BUT ITS WORTH SEEING HIS LITTLE FACE LITE UP.
    CHANTELLE'S DOING FINE AND I RANG THE TAX CREDITS AND THEY ARE NOW GIVING ME HER MONEY SO NO MORE WORRIES,JUST GOT TO GET THE GRANT FROM SOCIAL TO GET HER A COT AND A LOAD OF CLOTHES AS HER MUM SAYS SHE HAS NO MORE(SHE HAS ABOUT 6 BIN BAS FULL OF CLOTHES SOMEWHERE)BUT THIS IS HER BEING SILLY AND SPITFUL.
    ANYWAY NOT MUCH ELSE,
    GOTTA GO DO DINNER,WRITE SOON
    EMMA XX
  • Options
    Hi Gracey
    We are all fine,the cloths thing is nuts as she has had several very packed out black bags of clothes and they have noe funnly enough gone missing,but im waiting to hear from the social worker about getting a grant to get what we need.
    The weather here has been a bit hot,my flat wouldnt go below 25 todays so kids were in nappied and flailing about as they pleased.
    Took chantelle to get her 6-8week check(shes now 11weeks)and she doing fine,get her measured and weighed on wednesday afternoon so tell you her weight and lenght then.
    Write soon
    Emma xx
  • Options
    hi all
    Im going to invest in a cross trainer to try and get in shape for wedding. (Got to show willing or he might cancel wedding lol)
    Any one got one?
    Rachxx