Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Large glass of wine and a box of chocs!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    Tash, you never have any wine in! I will bring you a bottle over on sunday, just to make sure you have one in the event of an emergency!!!! (like an impromptu PP chat!)
  • Options
    Nitenite Julie. Chat again soon, take care x
  • Options
    What at mum and dads???
    Mum'll never let us off duty long enough to sneak onto the computer!!!!
  • Options
    We'll just have to get her drunk then!!
    Anyway, I meant a bottle for you to take home with you! I have plenty and I think it's a disgrace that a sister of mine doesn't keep plenty of wine in!!

Oh dear, poorly girl's waking up, think my typing is unsettling her!! Must move the computer out of her room!!
  • Options
    Nite nite girls.
    Hope everyone has a great weekend, and Tasha enjoy the wedding tomorrow and Emma and tasha enjoy your dads birthday party.
    Would love to see pics of Ethan and the cake(birthday)
  • Options
    Oh ok i'll accept a bottle greatfully!!!!!

We're not getting mum drunk, she becomes a nightmare!!!
  • Options
    Thanks Lucy, Night Night!! x x
  • Options
    Thanks Lucy have a good weekend, i'll be sure to take billions of pics to show you!!
    Take care catch up soon, night night xxx
  • Options
    Yes Julie, I did know some scouse but my accent has gone now. However If i am ever in Liverpool or in the company of a scouser it comes flooding back!!

Are you a Blue or a Red Julie??
  • Options
    Good point Tash, can you imagine what Mum is going to be like with her house full and the wine flowing!!!

Sophie can't wait for sunday, she wants to wear her 'ball gown!'

God knows what I'm wearing!
  • Options
    Emily (gillans sister) lent me 3 dresses for the wedding so i may wear one of the others!!
    amber will be shoved in another party dress!!!
  • Options
    OOOH! If you're wearing a dress then I might wear my new silver srapless dress! Mind you, how do you think that will look while driving the van?!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Mum told me we had to dress up!!!!!
  • Options
    Silver dress it is then!!
    Think I might go to bed now, finished off that bottle of wine and as i am BEING PAID to do a party tomorrow, it would be best not to have a hangover!!
    Night Night all x x x
  • Options
    oh gosh looks like you all had a sesh last night - was that following on from ala Asda

Glad you had a good time girls!!! x