Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

nearly manged to set up a profile lol

2»

Replies

• Options
    Personally i prefer to see the big photos as you can see the detail that you can't see in smaller pics!
  • Options
    hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm....................don't think I want to look at photos of me in too much detail!! But know what you mean Caroline!!
  • Options
    Ah yes but if i have them big i feel all frumpy,but i am a mummy afterall.lol
  • Options
    Yes and you should be proud!! Even though I am just reaching my target weight, I don't think that I will ever lose my 'baby belly' and then I remind myself just how huge I was when pregnant and how proud I should be! (would still like a tummy tuck, boob job etc though!!)
  • Options
    I am slowly losing the last 7lb of baby weight! I would be hppy to get back into my pre-pregnancy clothes as i am living in maternity jeans, maternity trousers (1 pair of each) and tracksuits at the mo!

I have an obscene amount of clothes that I can't get into! My addiction to choc and cheese isn't helping!!!!
  • Options
    I just bought bigger clothes Caroline and gave in!! Then I got pregnant again so back into those lovely stretchy waistbands!!
  • Options
    Im eating more healthy and it doesnt seem to help.
    I hate tomatoes,peppers,onions,courget!(spelling) but now ive started to enjoy them all but still stuck at 14st 10lb and have been this weight since xmas and not shifted,thyroids fine just had that checked.Still gotta cut back on the pringles i think.lol
  • Options
    I am in size 16 maternity trousers, not bad considering that i outgrew size 20 maternity whilst pregnant.
  • Options
    I've managed to diet by eating copious amounts of yoghurt!! when ever I get peckish I grab a yog or yog drink, a bowl of porridge or alpen and lots of raisins!

I think that I've even managed to get rid of my sweet tooth!........well, nearly!
  • Options
    I was seriously considering getting hypnotised to stop me eating chocolate!!
  • Options
    I don't want to stop eating chocolate!!!!

I am trying to follow slimming world but I find it difficult when Gareth is around as we eat very different things!! Going shopping on sunday so I am going to by lots of healthy stuff!!!
  • Options
    Caroline im a 16(not sure with maternity),was a 14 pre baby and shot up to a 22/24,only got the one pair of maternity jeans as i got bigger clothes for work and still wore them when i left.Lived in joggers most the time,now im always in jeans.
  • Options
    I've got a more up to date one of you em!! (hehe) This was taken at Ambers christening with our Nanny, i'm the one on the right!

Kristy and Emma, it's great to see pics of you!! x x x
  • Options

This is a fairly recent photo of me and the kids.

Zoe xx
  • Options
    They are both lovely pics girls! xxx
  • Options
    It's lovely to put a face to the name Zoe! Charlotte looks so much like you!

x