Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant to my 5th baby

2»

Replies

• Options

hi im a mom of 4 i had my last baby in january i just found out yesterday me and my husband are expecting our 5th im really scared about some reaction from people and family members i dnt mind having another baby neither does my husband i just dnt want to hear negative comments especially since im high risk due to a blood clot in my leg and lungs im 27 years old and im just trying to get through this and my medical problems

• Options
    DilemaMummy wrote (see)

Hi, I need some help, I have 4 lovely boys aged 2, 3, 5 & 7 and recently had a shock of my life, I'm pregnant with no. 5 whilst my husband is waiting a vasectomy, Im 41 and he's 48 and are already under pressure with our 4, My husband wants me to take the abortion pill he doesn't think that we will be able to cope, I have a thyroid disease so sometimes I get quite unwell also on my last baby I had a DVT and clot on my lung.

I'm so confused as to whether we should keep it or not,  is anybody in a similiar position and can give me some advise. x

Im pregnant with my 5th and also have a thyroid condition. Cant really offer you advice though hun, at the end of the day its a personal decision and you need to do whats right for you and your family. x x

• Options

Mine are 14, 11 ,5 and 3. And im 4 weeks pregnant (planned). Im also worried about the stares and judgements from people!!

I think its funny though, because back in my nans day she had 9 babys, and it was ok.  I hate how society has changed! x x x

• Options

hi ladies, dont care what anyone else says. its you that has to look after them. im 34 and hubby 36 been together 20yrs. have 4 boys 17,15,9,5 and a girl 3 . im 6weeks pregnant with no 6. i know what some people will say and i dont care. my husband works and we look after them.  x

• Options

Hi everyone.  I'm about to turn 33, my husband is about to turn 37.  We have 3 children, daughter who is 9, son 5 and baby boy 1 yr.  We are thinking of having another baby before it gets too late.  My husband works full time and I work part time (3 days per week).  Are you ladies all full time mums?  I like working part time and being a mum.  I work 3 full days per week but am thinking that with more children it may be too difficult working 3x full days.  Maybe if I find something working just up to 3pm so I can collect from school and not have to pay out for after school clubs.  Any advice would be great, thank you, Emma.

• Options
    We can only cope because we own our business so can be flexible. Definitely wouldn't be able to do it working for other people. We're lucky we've got good child care for preschool age kiddos otherwise it would be too stressful. Now on mat leave but was working 3/4 days a week around kids. Very hectic. I couldn't be full time mum though - it drives me barmy!! On the plus side, having 4 is no different from having 3. Its just as mad!! If your employer is flexible it could work but our jobs just didn't fit with childcare (college teaching and RAC) Nic x
  • Options

Im a full timer! Lol. My partner works, I did look into childcare once (to go to college) but its so expensive I didnt bother! x x

• Options

Hi I have found out two days ago im having my fifth baby. I have three boys and a girl who are 16, 13, 6, 3. I was waiting to be sterlised. I dont know what to do. Im scared and I didnt want to have more kids. I am also afraid what people might say, especially my mom.I work full time and so does my husband. Am i wrong to feel like this?

• Options

Hi guys. I'm having my fourth girl in 10 weeks time and thank god for this forum because I have been getting the most horrible comments and snidey remarks because we were trying for a boy.........we r still happy with it being a girl but because I have a lot of health problems and have to have c sections the more children I have the more I get looked down upon, and it can get lonely thinking that it's only happening to u........but obviously there r just a lot of small minded ppl in this day n age who think having more than 2 kids is causing a problem for everyone when it's our business and no one else's........

when my neighbour found out we were having another one she laffed in my face and said wat if it's another girl? Wat u goin to do then? N I'm like wtf do u think I am goin to do?!?! Nothing!!!!! Il luv her like my other her girls, wat do u want me to say I'm goin to do?! Chuck her in da bucket n try again?!?! serouisly, sum ppl!!!!

• Options
    I have the same problem with the comments and looks. I am due my 4th any day. I have 2 boys and a girl so far and although this one was far from planned we are still pleased. The remarks and comments range from what are you goingto do? How are you going to cope? What about the hhouse? I also get really ill during pregnancy and am on crutches for really bad spd. As well as other complications. I also have a full time job as a teacher and the commwnts from work are even worse. People are obviously not meant to have big happy families like they used to.
  • Options

I think it's all lovely that you all have being families, I envy all of you.

im a full time mummy to two girls aged 7 and 4 and were trying for our third.

my husband works full time to support us. I hope to have 2 more children but hubby is not so keen image

• Options

Meant to be big families 

• Options

Hi.  I have a 10 yr old daughter, 6 yr old boy, 18 month old boy and am expecting baby no 4 on 25th November, I am 20 weeks, just had my scan and found out we're expecting a girl image  I'm full time mum but quite new to it.  I was working but found that because we wanted another baby it really wasn't worth working so I've been full time mum now for couple months and find it very busy!! image

• Options

I am mother and when my first son was born I thought that it is so difficult to give birth.

That time I thought not another one. But when I saw my son I forgot all the pain. I suppose to give birth is difficult but when you see the baby you forget everything .Iam mother to two sons. Now also I will be happy to have four more

• Options

I'd love loads of kids but oh says this one is our last as we have to be realistic about money and space. I hope to change his mind one day but for now just concentrating on this one! X

• Options
    I'm pregnant with baby number five after sterilisation, we were shocked but we are going to make it work, some things are just meant to be. My children are 14,13,6 and 1, the three eldest are boys and youngest is a little girl. image
  • Options

congrats kat3.   my boys are 17.16.10.6 and my girl 3 and im 39weeks with pink bumpx

• Options
    Hi im a single mum with 4 kids 11,8,4,3 I split from my abusive partner then found out I was pregnant with my 5th I live on benefits and struggle badly. Im not sure what to do another baby is a blessing but money worries are making me consider an abortion I am confused and dont know what to do.
  • Options

Hi i'm 27 and a mommy of 4 i have 3 boys and 1 girl . 8,8,15 months,5 months and planning to have my fifth 5 baby i love my kids so much ..people tell me I'm crazy i don't care what people got to say my husband and i decide on our life .. i'm planning baby number 5 we all want a girl but what god Gift me will be Perfect so exited waiting for period on 20 of this month which me luck ...????????????imagethis will be our last baby ... by the way hubby goes to school and work same as me ..

• Options

Hi I'm 23 yrs old I have a 

5 year old girl

3 yr old boy 

2 yr old girl 

1 yr old boy  I have just found out im 8 weeks pregnant with my 5th child