Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

mums 2 be ffrom manchester

13»

Replies

• Options
    Hi Nat,

I'm right on the border of midd/chadd and I work for Oldham Council - please don't hold that against me lol

Can't beleive you just mentioned easter - I didn't realise it was so close.

Where abouts do you work?

• Options
    Hi,
    I'm no longer a Mum 2 be, I have a 5 month old daughter.
    I currently live in Salford, but plan to move to Rusholme in the next month or so.
    Anyone else with a young 'un?
    Hope all your pregnancies are going well? I have Grace Mae at Hope Hosp - The delivery Midwifes were great, but my after care was crap, so if you are giving birth there, make sure you are looked after!
  • Options
    Hi just me, i work for the nhs on the childrens long term ventlation and respite team, I am up very early today could not sleep at all last night, bump was wriggiling and i couldnt get comfy, luckily im off today so can just chill out. Hi jain i have a boy who is nearly five, i will be giving birth at the royal oldham hospital where i did last time and found everything ok xnatx
  • Options
    hiya,

my SIL had my neice at Oldham and sings their praises and she had a 16 hour labour.

• Options
    Hi all mummies to be from manchester, how are you all feeling, how are your pregnancies going? I am 29 wks today!! Still seems to be flying by. Going out tonight to a japanese restaurant in manchester, it is the OH sisters birthday, not really looking forward as it is st pats day and everyone will be off there heads, drinking all day! I will be the only sober one there, cant wait till i can have a nice big glass of wine again and join in! Anyway hope your all well and speak soon xnatx
  • Options
    Hi kaza good luck with your 4d scan today, let us know how you get on hun xx
  • Options
    Hello girls its gone quite on here, just wondering how you all are and how your pregnancies are progressing.
    I am now 31+2, my bump is getting bigger by the day, little darcey must be really filling out now. I have had quite a good pregnancy so far, just finding it really hard to sleep at the moment as i cant get comfy in bed, only getting about 4 hrs a night, suppose i wont be getting much more when she is here, cant believe how fast these weks are going now and i really cant wait to meet her now.
    We are going to st ives in cornwwll on friday for a week, so really looking forward to that.
    Take care and hope to hear from you all soon xxxx
  • Options
    Hi, i'm Steph - age 20 first time mum of baby Zack (6weeks) and live in Bolton
  • Options
    hi steph,
    i'm debs aged 22 first time mum to twins abigail and amber (11 weeks today) and i live in middleton XXX