Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Its TWINS!! :-) :-)

Replies

• Options
    Huge congratulations booey!

Or should I say double congratulations!?

You must be over the moon. image

Hope the bleed has settled now xx
  • Options
    thank you tuliprose!

we are over the moon! doesn't feel real ha ha. had our first midwife appointment todayimage Will be 10 weeks on Tuesday! slowly creeping up to 12! the bleeding stopped weeks back now so releaved. . x x
  • Options
    and congrats to you too! on your pregnancy i see imageimageimage

x x
  • Options
    Thanks booey.

Really so pleased for you. Glad it's all settled. How was your appointment?

Your scan will be amazing! X
  • Options
    thank you image appointment was good. had few bloods taken and lots questions asked. picked which hospital etc. can't wait for my scan! a actually booked private one Sunday lol cos couldn't wait! just wanted to see them again before 13 weeks. and for peace of mind image

seems unreal to have struggled so long to get pregnant then am blessed with 2! miracle x x
  • Options
    Looking forward to ur Sunday update. I can't wait to follow ur journey. So excited for uv
  • Options

Yeah good luck for Sunday chick x

• Options

oooh good luck for sunday Boooey i am really excited for you. You must keep us posted with everything that goes on. image 

I have decided that i will probably start again after next AF, which should be at the end of the month and i have been told that i can have both embryo's put in so hopefully at least one of them will stick!

If not at least i have one other chance of a full cycle of IVF. I just hope it works. .... i dont really care if they both stick... i would rather two over none any day!image

• Options
    littlewish glad to hear your tryin again! i totally agree with the 2 better than none theory lol that's why i had two. its took me 3 goes to get here. i hope your next try is the lucky one! x x

well had my scan yesterday.

2 perfect little babies looking like babies now! wriggling and waving at US. was amazing. can't believe it yet. lol. Im quite sick most days and so tired all time.

but well worth it x x
  • Options
    heard my baby one of heart beat today at 10 weeks on doppler! amazing

was 170bpm which i believe is good. so happy x x
  • Options

ah soo pleased things are moving ahead positively for you boooey, its lovely to hear your story and thank you for the opportunity to follow and share it with you. I am looking forward to hearing all about your journey.xxx

I am once again looking forward to starting again....I wasn't expecting to feel happy about going for it again quite so soon, i thought it might take a bit of time but the closer AF gets the more i want to go again.... its only been three nearly four weeks. How things can change in a small amount of time when you want something so badly and you have been so close yet so far!

• Options
    Hi Boooey. Please Can you advise me on how you arranged your uk treatment before prague? How did you arrange your scan, bloods and DH sperm test. Did you use your local hospital or did you go to your ivf hospital? How much did your scans and tests cost? Also how did you get your meds from a Czech perscription? Did local pharmacies help and how much were your meds? Feel free to pm me if I'm being a bit too nosey. Just trying to gage how much my uk part will be. Thanks BC
  • Options
    hi babycrazy

my treatment was arranged through a UK agency who are kind of the go between people. with me because i had donor was little easier this time, so all i had done here was 2 scans which were 100 each. all my med was given to me when i went abroad and all included in the price, so was good.

it May work little differently if your doing ivf without donor but won't be massively different. x x
  • Options
    am 12 weeks today!! omg. .

can't believe i got this farimage

would you say am at a safer stage?

am really happy still won't let myself believe it, probably cos am worried lol x x x
  • Options

Wow, congratulations booey... I always class 12 weeks at the safe stage... i am soo happy for you. I hope all our journeys have the same ending as yours. Happy & Healthy Pregnancy and i look forward to hearing all about the next six months! eeeek that is not a long time at all seen as though for the majority of us it has taken up to 3/4 years to get to this point. xxxx

• Options

Wow congratulations!!! you give us all hope hun image so happy for you xx

• Options
    thanks ladies! i didn't have much hope, i guess we had donor egg as our only option, i knew it had to be pursued, i couldn't not exhaust an option, cos then i could say i tried everything to be a mother. looks like this was meant to be for me image

13 weeks Monday, got scan then so Will post it onimage

don't give up! keep tryin, we took a loan for our treatment, but its worth every penny. x x
  • Options
    Our stories are so similar. U keep me going. We're busy saving up and have been loaned money by family. I'm dying to start treatment.
  • Options

ah booey, of all the people on this site, im most pleased for you. I remember all the way through my ttc journey and pregnancy, birth and beyond over 3 years you had nothing but support and excitement for mine and everyone elses BFPs even though you had so much disappointment.

Maybe mother nature isnt fully responsible but i think someone up there certainly wanted a happy ending for you, an instant family image

your bubbas will be loved beyond measure, they're so lucky. please keep in touch xxx

• Options
    alfie! what a lovely message brought tear to my eyeimagethank you x

its amazing news hey! lol, i went for 13 week scan yesterday, they both doing great. hard to believe, reckon once i start getting bigger i might believe it lol as only got bit of belly so far. its amazing watching them on the screen, hard to believe they are in there. we are very excited we got this far image

anyway,hope your good, are you planning second? i didn't realise who i responded to yesterday till after lol x x