Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying and not giving up! - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @Rachel.a21 we apparently dont have any either...(my boss saw one that said our city but i read it n it was in indiana with the same city name lol) but a lot of the cities around us do......n im sure most of our small city population is old ppl bc we are an old city.....n technically my store isnt a necessity i mean we sell drinks n snacks lol but mainly alcohol......we have a drive thru though so idk if they will let us just operate that if we get shut down....?

@ginajolly90 oh nooo :( i hope ur ok <3 ......and yea im hoping things work out n my job stays open....i love it there n id hate to see it go down :( its a small buisness n idk if it can survive a shut down :(
  • Options
    my city however has made a pantry group on fb where ppl can exchange goods or sell over stock at normal prices and give away needs like clothes and baby items <3 it makes me happy to see the community coming together in a crisis
  • Options
    Hello lovely ladies. I had a day off today and spent it with my pregnant sister (33 weeks) who is freaking out. Might be the last time I see her for a while. I’m working from home as much as possible for the foreseeable. DH basically wants me to avoid people
    owing to my asthma and my amazing ability to catch a virus from a hundred paces! I take his point of course but I have to go into the office at some point - guess I’ll just drive so to avoid public transport! 

13DPO here. Temperature dipped yesterday and then went back up today as did resting heart rate but I didn’t have a good night’s sleep from sleeping in same room as my snoring nephew (I mean it was cute but disturbing!) so I’m not sure how much I trust it. Boobs are killing and I’m exhausted, feels like AF is on her way but I expect it will be Thursday. Maybe some spotting tomorrow. Said to DH, be just my luck if I am pregnant this time and it sticks - will have to isolate for twelve weeks. He wouldn’t let me out!!
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 you're in Leeds right? That sucks you have to isolate. I've got to go in for a meeting in the morning then I'll be avoiding people as much as I can.
    @Catlady220 everyone is in th same boat. We have had confirmed cases and deaths due to it in our city so I can understand the panic but there is literally nothing anyone can do about it other than to wash your bloody hands and avoid people as best you can for a while. 
    It sucks. Not alot anyone can do sadly. 
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 admire your very grounded approach. I’ll keep hoping for you x
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe fingers crossed as always for you lovely. This group needs some good luck soon!! 
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 sending you lots of healing thoughts and love. 

@RememberToBreathe my DH is similar and wants me to just hole up at home and not go to work. 🙈  I hope you can continue to work from home! I'm isolating except work, which DH and I have been arguing about, but I'm going to keep going to work until I'm forced not to, or I get sick.  Thank you, but honestly it's just that I've been burnt so many times, I'm jaded and I just don't have much faith I can even get pg. I know AF will show up the minute I start getting really hopeful 🙄

I hope you all stay safe and healthy and can practice social distancing as much as possible to try to slow the spread. ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    Sorry @Rachel.a21 I didn't see your message when I wrote mine! How are you doing lovely? I can't believe you're so close. Time flies!!

@Emmy012 I sure am! And will be staying away from other people as much as possible even after isolation is over 😂😂 I'm normally so social but I'm actually quite relieved to be removed for a while and look after myself 😂😍

@RememberToBreathe everything crossed for you!! 😍😍 I hope this is it. You deserve this!! 🤞❤️

@Catlady220 thank you lovely. I think it'll be ok, just keeping positive and hydrated. I hope your government will look after businesses like yours and employees like you financially. It's unprecedented times. 
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 oh hun!! Take care and rest up! Hopefully it’s nothing too bad and will pass quickly ❤️
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 yeah it's sorted all good, Just gotta start when af shows up. 

This thread feel so cosy Now that everyone seems to be here. It's great now we just gotta produce some luck! 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you’re poorly @ginajolly90 - fingers crossed isolation will be good for you both to get better and also for some ‘me time’ x 

Thanks for all the hope ladies, I have no expectations for this cycle at all. To be honest, I’m just waiting to have a big fat glass of wine this weekend!!!! 
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 I have to go into work tomorrow unfortunately! Do you usually get the Harrogate to Leeds train? My boss catches that one as shes in yeadon, she said it's been amazingly quiet this week! I drive in so thankfully avoid people 😂 
    I've spent this evening clearing my desk at home ready for tomorrow. I'm going to miss interacting with people!
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 I’m doing well thank you - taking the advice and staying at home so got set up today to work from home so no plans on going anywhere other than up the hills for some fresh air!

ah sorry you’re sick, hope it’s nothing too serious ❤️. 
  • Options
    @VRob123 thank you! :) I'm still well enough to WFH so can't be too horrific I guess 😂 How are you doing?

@MadDoda good news about bc. Totally agree about the thread 😍😍

@RememberToBreathe I hope so too! I feel like me time is exactly what I need 😍 I'm still keeping hope for you 🤞❤️

@Emmy012 I get on the train in Apperley Bridge...Airedale like is so much more reliable! I used to have to get the Harrogate train as I worked in Headingley and it was truly horrific. I read recently that it is the worst train service in England (possibly the UK?) and it doesn't surprise me 😂😂 We use Microsoft Teams and I'm hoping that'll be enough to keep me happy with the interaction! Just video call people when I'm feeling lonely 😂🙈

@dd1001 that sounds like an alright 12 weeks! Thank you, I'm sure it'll be grand :)
  • Options
    @Catlady220 That’s definitely a possibility. A lot of our restaurants have closed the dining room but are still allowing drive thru and curbside orders. I’ve really been craving some Taco Bell, so I may have to send my husband lol

@ginajolly90 I am doing pretty well considering! I’ve recently gotten insomnia during the night, so that stinks 😩 but other than that, I’m busy setting up a nursery and getting things organized. How have you been?
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 I’m well thank you, plodding on ❤️. 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 its like curb side bc they drive up to a door n we walk out n get their order so idk
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 that is good thinking! My boss is always late and has the worst time getting to work. I'm from Horsforth so used to catch the train when I was younger and it was grim!! 
    We're setting up Microsoft teams at the moment, fingers crossed it works! 
  • Options
    @dd1001 I don’t really get on with OPKs very well...I think I often get dark lines that don’t mean anything lol, I’ve never had a positive test or anything massively dark either

oh @ginajolly90 look after yourself 

@PinkSnow410 literally! Every time previously I’ve allowed myself a bit of hope, and start to believe it is possible; AF comes 😩

@MadDoda it is wonderful isn’t it! I don’t know what I’d do without you lot now!
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 how you doing lovely? Any sign of AF? 
This discussion has been closed.