Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying and not giving up! - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Feb 27, 2020 9:13PM
    Careful with pregnancy images in the other chat. Avoid if u want to spare urselves. I already regret. Shit why they do that,  or am I overreacting 
  • Options
    @MadDoda urgh it got me. 
  • Options
    @Emmy012 I hardly held back to not comment , smth about not having pictures of my ectopic baby. I'm definitely not over it yet
  • Options
    I just completely stay here now. 
  • Options
    I should do the same but there are couple ladies I just don't want to leave. I dunno how to deal with this. 
  • Options
    Sorry love. It's probably going to take a lot of time. Hugs
  • Options
    @MadDoda thanks love....im not bleeding its just sore
  • Options
    i didnt like the comment made about me over reacting to everything this month when that said person hasnt had a mc and hasnt been here long.....she also posted saying shes the calmest person on this site and how she never stresses when i know she was just stressed about her long cycle :ne
  • Options
    * :neutral:
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I'm not a fan of the other chat tbh. I pop in now and again but the constant stream of newbies telling you all about what you're doing wrong and the insensitivity at times still gets me. 

Still love this little safe place ❤️
  • Options
    I haven’t been on the other one for ages and ages! If someone who had been trying for 3 months tried to give advice like that I’d be a bit mad lol.

wish AF would come already or something!

hope you’re ok @MadDoda this all sucks 
  • Options
    @Emmy012 @Aliciab90 i wish there was a way we could pick n choose who is in our group
  • Options
    I pop onto that chat just for updates, it is hard. 
    I find the toughest bit for me is the... Ive been trying for 2 months so here is how it SHOULD be done and all symptoms mean something. Blah blah. In reality... it’s all shit! Wait until you’ve been trying for as long as us then tell us toothache means your pregnant! (That’s just an example btw 🤣)

Us ladies have been here long enough to know there isn’t actually any right way to ttc. Aslong as we are having sex around ovulation that is literally all we can do.  Our body is in full control, not us. If it doesn’t want to do something, it won’t. We just have to learn to deal with it and nurture. And it’s blumin hard work! 🙈 
    But we have this safe space, shame it’s not completely private 🤣🙈
  • Options
    @SR19 agreed
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 I sometimes have to hold my tongue. 

@SR19 nail on head! I just ignore it though, can't even be bothered to enter into a conversation about bloody symptoms. It's all about the BD and confirming OV for us longer term ladies. We know the score!
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 in fine. It's just sometimes it gets me. And maybe affects me more subconsciously. I have serious troubles focusing. But I rly try to enjoy every minute with Gabi. Thank god he made it somehow. Thanks to him I could let go. 

It's actually weird feeling, for the first time on my life I didn't achieve smth. Never before it happened. I got every single thing I wanted until now. I'm kinda proud I could accept it. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda as long as ur ok with ur decision thats all that matters <3
  • Options
    Good morning ladies! Happy Friday :)

@MadDoda obviously I'm very sorry for everything you've gone through but honestly it is your strength of character that astounds! Hopefully it doesn't come across as pity. I am proud of you too for how you have accepted everything in your stride. I hope you get those essays churned out soon and can enjoy your weekend. It must be close to the end of the academic year now? Uni close in April for May exams? I graduated in 2012 can't believe I don't remember 😂🙈

Totally agree with you @SR19 and @Emmy012, I suppose when this goes on it is more frustrating to see strange comments from others. I suppose we go about things a different way....helping each other stay sane! I do still check the other thread, mainly looking out for wishingforbaby3. She's such a gem. Hope you ladies are well this morning?

@Catlady220 how are you lovely! You're getting stuck in to that tww now! Sounds like you've got post mc increased progesterone. I am definitely the same (still!) and I think(?) @Emmy012 noticed some changes too? Mine is now crazy dreams all through tww, sleeping badly, sore boobs and lots of cm from ov until about 12dpo. But I guess it means our bodies are doing something right? Maybe?! 🙈

@Aliciab90 how are you doing? I'm sorry you're in limbo (again!). Urgh. Any nice plans for the weekend to take your mind off things? 

@PinkSnow410 how is life over the pond? You have inspired me to stop temping. As of today, no temperature recorded in ff! I am still going to record period and ewcm, so I know ish where I am...but I think the temping is a bit too much pressure for oh (even though he has coped well so far!). We are really lucky ladies and have quite reliable cycles, so should be there or there abouts each month. Hope the cold is away ❤️

@RememberToBreathe hope you've had a super week! How is Adrienne?! I'm only on about day 8 of Home as I keep on missing it to gym or yoga! Actually DID get to spin class night (gave up lazy, yes!) and the sweating out of the cold was great. Feeling much better today :) Are you due to ov at the weekend? I think I'm about 2-3 days away 🤞❤️

Have a lovely day everyone :)
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 I have an exam type thing tomorrow for my doctorate course, so nervous and frantically revising research methods!

@MadDoda I think it’s really empowering that you’ve made the decision, it takes a lot of strength! 
This discussion has been closed.