Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying and not giving up! - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Antibiotics mess my stuff up so I don't take them unless it's necessary. I try to avoid them at all costs, but what I'm saying is instead of paying the couple thousand an er trip costs, just use that site if and only if antibiotics are necessary
  • Options
    I see I see, u us ladies doNt have it easy. :(
  • Options
    But progesterone does cause frequency or feeling of having to go. I just ignore it now and it's fine. It's just different for you @Catlady220
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 interesting.....i didnt even know something like that existed? how does it work just incase

@MadDoda i use to get uti ALOT like 2-3 a year but it stopped once i got with my husband n learned the precautions to take......honestly i dont think this is one but if it starts burning ill know........i think i have whats called ?nocturia? bc this is a common problem before bed but like i said its the first time its been in the middle of sleeping
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 yea alot of things are VERY different this cycle and its a good thing me and @MadDoda were able to figure out ov bc i just cant sleep til noon anymore....i mean i put in my off temps still but ugh guess it really will be a surprise this month bc im prob not going to temp anymore
  • Options
    U should switch temping time then, to smth more suitable for u. U ovulated so shouldn't be a problem if u do it now 
  • Options
    @MadDoda im going to at the start of the new cycle im gonna start taking it at 8am like i was doing in the beginning
  • Options
    @Catlady220 you answer a questionaire and take picture of yourself and your gov ID then doctor contacts you via messages and prescribes an antibiotic. You pay $20.00 then whatever antibiotics cost. Usually 15-30 depending on medicine and pharmacy. Do you have Giant Eagles? Their discount pharmacy program makes it way cheaper.  I still don't think you should get one unless it starts burning and cramping, but it's good to know about hey doctor bc it has saved me tons instead of going to med express. 
  • Options
    btw i discarded that off temp and tried leaving it and its still marking ov the same day we thought
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 no we dont but im sure ill figure it out if needed lol and no i dont plan on it
  • Options
    Sounds horrific I know but I always know if it’s a UTI because personally, other than the normal burning and frequency I feel like there is something inside that shouldn’t be. But not everyone gets that, I told my friend once and she looked at me like I was crazy lol.
    unfortunately I always have to take antibiotics for mine but I haven’t had one in a few years now. 🤞( touching every bit of wood around just in case!!!)

@Catlady220 you mentioned a lot of CM, could it be thrush?  
  • Options
    I’m same as @SR19 I have to take anti biotics as soon as I feel the niggle; but I’ve had that many that I just know when it is one....luckily not had one for a couple of years!
  • Options
    @SR19 not ALOT just more than usual lol....i usually dont produce hardly any lol thats y we use preseed.... i drank some water took a nap and when i woke up it was gone so idk what it was lol
  • Options
    @Catlady220 ah right okay. just see how it goes then I guess 😊
  • Options
    @MissM2203 we are hiding in here!
  • Options
    Evening ladies ❤️ 
    Don't get me started on UTI's. I'm a permanent walking UTI symptom 😂
    Seriously though, don't leave them as they quickly spread to your kidneys and that is no joke! 
    I'm desperately trying to catch up with you all, work has been crazy! 
    On the plus side, had my first almost high OPK tonight which makes me think i may peak overnight again. I persuaded OH for some impromptu BD just in case. 
    How are you all? 
  • Options
    no offense but does anyone else find it annoying when newbies try to tell u how to get pregnant and that ur stressing when ur really now and try to give advice.....it literally grinds my gears lol.....i wanted to be like i been here for 6 months now and got pregnant in 5....what are u on month 3 and how many times have u concieved??? ok go away lol <3 glad we have this safe space <3
  • Options
    @Emmy012 good news on opk! Fx for u. I'm struggling a bit, doing my best to focus on essay but it's tough...

@Catlady220 I totally get what u mean. That comment was over the top, especially by someone who never had mc. 
  • Options
    so this may seem like a silly question but is it possible to hurt ur ovary from an injury....lol i feel like im over reacting :( so last night i ran in to talk to my bff and jumped on his bed not knowing his knee was there and when i jumped my right ovary area landed on his knee and its a lil sore today? hubby says its just cause i hurt my side but idk :/
  • Options
    It takes more than that to injure urself. If ur not bleeding it should be fine. Maybe a bruise, if ur worried just talk to dr. Xx
This discussion has been closed.