Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2nd mc this year...

2»

Replies

• Options

So sorry girls , was really hoping for better news for you , it is barbaric that they wouldn't give you tablets , I can kind of understand the d n c , not wanting to cause damage to womb lining , but why did they say no to the tablets ? have you tried raspberry leaf yet , or evening primrose oil capsules , both can make the womb contract, I feel so sad for you both , no woman should have to go through this , take care of yourselves as much as you can , hoope your husbands are looking after you, I know mine felt pretty helpless but just having him there helped even if it was just to make cups of tea , sending you lots of love and hugs x x x x   

• Options

I dont know why they wouldnt let me. The consultant was a bloke & all he kept banging on about is how these things are best left to sort themselves out. Think I've started cramping, so fc its starting. Lou I cant believe they've sent u home. My EPU said that they would monitor me on ward if I had tablets (well b4 they told me I couldnt have them). Hope you're coping ok, the pain is bloody horendous. My last mc had me cramping constantly for days. Really hope the tablets speed up the process for you.   Thanks Eve, guna pick up some rasp tea 2mo, I was in no fit state to pop to shops on way home. x x

• Options

That is so typical of a man . he has never had to go through it or I doubt see anyone close go through it , hope it has started for you, i'm not surprised you didn't go to the shops, how is your husband coping, we often forget about the men , they think they have to be strong for us,hope you're supporting each other and staying close , it's so bledy hard, why is life so difficult sometimes , take care hun , keeping you in my prayers x x  hope the pains have eased off for you lou , please go in if it is too much to bear, that's what they're there for , to look after you if you need it , if it's too much for you and your dh to cope with on your own ,

Really hope you both manage to get some sleep x x x

• Options

So sorry to hear this, and it's sh*tty that doc wouldn't give you other options. I know he's a man but he'll have done this a thousand times. My mrs mc naturally, which she said was horrendously painful and to witness as her partner was pretty traumatic. They will/should scan again after youve gone through most of it and offer the tabs or d&c Just to make sure everything is clear.

youre in my thoughts and partner too. Hope the night wasn't too horrendous for you xx

• Options

Hey girls hope you are both keeping as well as can be expected right now xxx