Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

'Natural' miscarriage what to expect - a few questions??

2»

Replies

• Options

Hello :) I had a miscarriage about a month ago, I have already 2 kids and I didn't no what to expect. It is different for everyone I was expecting to have bled over days with clots but it didn't happen that way. I was about two months pregnant and I started 2 wks after miscarriage, I started off with contractions first over the 2 weeks and they got bad like I was giving birth then about midnight I wanted push like pressure and I didn't get to the toilet on time because the blood poorer out, had to sleep on towels and mop the bathroom everytime I contracted I wanted to go, taken 6 hours, I didn't sleep when it was morning I didn't feel so good wanted pass out so went into hospital where  they checked me over, said my body was giving my brain wrong signals because of the contractions, blood pressure was high then calmed down, was so drained, then for days afterwards I bled tiny bits, a few wks later I think its my period but its to little blood, was like a horror movie for me just blood everywhere, had to wash myself down after each visit to toilet, it got everywhere, sorry for being gruesum but that's what happened to me. Wish it was like it said on other ppls posts in bits :( just glad i wasn't out somewhere jureing the day! Might be different for you x