Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

im bleeding......

Replies

• Options
    Update!

There's a heartbeat!!!

Still bleeding, so been told to rest. If its not stopped gotta return to doc Monday.

Baby measures 6 weeks.....so my dates were correct ish not the doctor who said 7w. So approx edd 12th April (until dating scan gives better one).

No reason for bleed seen, I've got a ovarian cyst which could be why I have pains. There going to monitor it.

I'm happy but still worried.

Thanks ladies for all your concerns.

Love our group!!

• Options

Fabulous news BB, so relieved for you. How amazing you got to see you little bubba's heartbeat! Make sure you do rest, easier said than done I know xx

• Options
    Wonderful news Baby Boom!!! Such a huge relief for you I'm sure!!

Get plenty of rest, read a book, eat fruit and biscuits and enjoy the little life growing inside you xx
  • Options

Wow that's amazing news Baby Boom!! So glad they saw you early and have put your mind at rest for the time being. Hate the way our bodies play tricks on us!

Make sure you do as told and get lots of rest! xxx 

• Options
    Great news baby boom, sonpleased to hear u saw the hb, get plenty of rest xxx
  • Options
    I just want to say your boss should be ashamed of herself- nothing is more important than your baby. Take care of yourself and your baby x
  • Options

that is great news congrats and get plenty of restimage

• Options
    image Thank-you!

Me and dd are snuggled on sofa watching bee movie image

Yeah my bosses time will come and she'll understand its not a subject to gossip about!....I don't really care though, decided i'll tell ppl if they ask me out right, otherwise I won't. image not hiding it now coz its to much extra stress.

• Options
    Huge relief for you. Been thinking about you. You're edd is similar to mine. Fingers crossed things settle down for you. Must have been lovely to hear that heart beat after the last couple of days. Take care xx
  • Options
    Oh baby boom I'm really pleased for you!! Seeing the Heartbeat is so great! Have been worrying about you all morning xxx
  • Options
    Thank-you. It was nice to see. Just hope its strong! image

• Options

Oh yay thank god everythings ok. So happy for you. Cant imagine the worry you were going through. Glad to see baby is ok image. Xx

• Options
    Yay, so pleased x
  • Options
    Thank-you x x
  • Options

Fantastic news hun, lots of rest for you xx

• Options
    That's good news. Pleased to hear it.
  • Options
    Such a relief hun. So happy for u xx
  • Options
    Thank you ladies x x
  • Options

that's a great news baby boom....!! so happy 4 u!!! jus have lots of rest

• Options

Yay Baby Boom!!! Such fab news. Must be such a weight off your mind to see your bean has a heartbeat. xx